mangostar creations on etsy

forgive me for using this blog to promote my new etsy store “mangostar creations”, but i am so way excited that i want to share it with everybody! i am currently selling all my hand-made greeting cards and twin size headboards & accessories (see photos below for samples). i will be adding more items as i get more time to create things.

these are my new kitchen curtains i just recently created by sewing three napkins together. i found these napkins at pier 1. i am currently working on curtains for my dining room, also using napkins from pier 1.
this is a sample of my hand-made greeting cards that are now selling in my etsy shop.
this is a sample of the twin headboards & accessories selling in my etsy shop.

ever since President Uchtdorf’s talk on creativity at the General Relief Society Meeting last fall, i have felt the desire and need to create things. this is just one of my outlets for my creativity. my garden and my home are the other outlets. and soon i’ll be adding photography with my new canon rebel xs that is arriving next week tuesday!

thanks for indulging me and please spread the word. THANK YOU!!! naomi carmen*

Comments

Wow! I love your etsy store! Cute Cute stuff!
    You should do a tutorial on how you made those curtains…they are so cute! I want to make me some like that!

thanks so much everybody for your compliments and nice comments. i’ll work on putting a tutorial together for the curtains, i’ve had many requests for that. i’ll post them here when i have them done.
    naomi carmen*

3. The Playin' Lakins says

Those curtains are awesome! And they would match my daughter’s bedroom perfectly!!!

Congrats on your store! Your items look great!

As a fellow creative blogger, I would love to have join in my Crafty Summer Series fun!! I would love to have your creativity in the mix!!

I’m hoping you’ve been so busy with your new store that you haven’t had time to post!

I’ve nominated you for an award. Go check it out on my blog whenever you get a chance.

Your etsy store is awesome. You have such great < HREF="http://www.lightingtheweb.com" REL="nofollow">stuff.<> Keep up the great work.