My FREE Canvas from Canvas People

So, remember when I told you about this sweet deal from Canvas People? You know, the one where you can get an 8×10 gallery wrapped canvas print for FREE, paying only the $14.95 shipping/handling or only $9.99 more for an 11×14 canvas print? You will want to jump on this deal, because you are smart! :) You don’t want to miss it!

Well, I told you I’d share my canvas with you when it was delivered, so here we are! I was thrilled to receive my canvas a few days ago and was so excited to put it up on display. I used a photo I took of my three kids that I totally love. I LOVE having photos of my family as ART in my home.

It seems like it’s a great quality canvas print, the sides are wrapped nice and tight with approx. a .75 inch border, and it looks lovely up on my shelf in my living room for all to see! The color is a little bit warmer and more saturated than what I see on my computer monitor, but I will admit I am due for a monitor calibration so it’s most likely my fault the coloring was a little bit off.

I’m really glad I got the 11×14, and honestly want an even BIGGER canvas now! I’m definitely eyeballing the 16×16 or 16×20, and with the deal Canvas People are having, I’d be silly not to snatch one up at a discounted price!! I would definitely order from Canvas People again. These would make killer gifts for grandparents, or maybe for Dad’s office, or even for your favorite girlfriends. And another cool thing? When I opened the box with my canvas, I saw they included ANOTHER coupon for even more discounts on future canvas prints.  Sweetness.

Order your canvas today and you’ll get it in plenty of time for your holidays parties and gift giving. You’ll definitely get bonus points for giving such an amazing and thoughtful gift. :)

Canvas People provided me with a free 11×14 in exchange for spreading the word about their great promotion. My opinion is my own. I like canvas.

Comments

I’m not sure the color calibration is your problem I ordered as well and I agree that the canvas itself is good quality as far as wrap goes, I ordered a B&W and the skin tones were far too warm. I would also order again, but take the “warm up” into consideration!

2. Tonya says

I did this same deal last year for Christmas gifts. I agree with the coloring, it wasn’t quite the same as what I saw on my screen but still loved the canvas!

3. Michelle says

Thanks for posting this again! I thought the offer had run out but they just don’t have it on their home page anymore. I’m going to give it a try. Crossing my fingers that it doesn’t come in too warm. Thanks!

I got mine last week (11×14). The canvas itself is good quality but I was very disappointed with the coloring (it was way off compared to my computer and my computer is not old). I wish I could return it. Oh well, you live you learn.

5. Ruthanne says

same here. I got mine this week. The colors are off…definitely warmer than what I saw on my screen. I would still order again but would do a color photo and tone it down a little before sending it in. My 2 and 3 year old love it so much they begged for me to put it in their room instead of mine. They won. :)

6. Rachel says

I ordered one too and loved it. However, my photogropher told me that they print using CYMK color and she uses RGB color so the colors may come out to be slightly different.

7. Jolynn says

My colors were also very different. If I would have known, I probably would have chosen a different picture for them to do, because it doesn’t look very good with the colors we were wearing. But the quality of the canvas itself was good.

I am having terrible luck with this company. I placed my order on 12/1/10 and have never recieved it nor an indication that it had ever been shipped. Company is not responding to my messages either. Supposed to be a Christmas gift so I am bummed…

9. Tonya Delaine says

Hey,Brook im trying to find the best way to introduce my 9year old to canvas painting, who is very gifted in art, and loves to create art .please help how do we get started thanks.

10. Emily says

I just used this deal to get a black and white photo of my 2 month old baby-it was delivered in record time and the coloring matched perfectly to what I had sent it, maybe they have improved their print quality or something! I love the canvas-and I am going to order more soon!!