Rhinestone T-Shirts

I have a confession.  My Silhouette and I had a fight a little while back.  It all started when some vinyl wouldn’t cut properly, which I have to admit was mostly my fault.  I had to take a step back and evaluate our relationship.

I am happy to say that we have reconciled recently and it is all because of the fun rhinestone kit I got.  Oh, I had so much fun with this kit and I know you will too.  The fact that my house is filled with little girls helps in the love of all things shiny and blingy.

When my girls saw the rhinestones they were begging to have me make them something.  I luckily had some of these fabulous shirts for them from Andee Lew (LOVE THESE SHIRTS!!).  We picked out some colors, cut out the cute flowers with my Silhouette, then ironed the rhinestones on.  It was so fun and came together pretty quick.  My girls put the shirts on as soon as they were cool.

Do you want to get in on the Silhouette rhinestone action?  Silhouette has a special promotion going on right now.  You can get:

A Silhouette SD

1 pack of clear 10ss rhinestones
1 pack of clear 16ss rhinestones
1 pack of clear 20ss rhinestones
1 pack of pink 10ss rhinestones
and
1 Pick-Me-Up tool

This is an incredible deal worth $125 in savings!

Also, if you already have a Silhouette, all rhinestone products will be 30% off.  I’m gonna stock up.  Just click here to go to the Silhouette online store and enter the promo code “CHICKS.”

This promotion will run from April 21st-April 26th!

Comments

Hi,

The code “Chicks” for the “supplies” is not working. It says the code is only for the full package including the machine. I already have the machine just need the rhinestone kit. Another blog is offering a coupon code too and the same thing there, won’t work. Any ideas??? Thanks

Chrissy,
      Did you get my comment on Facebook? You don’t need the code for the supplies. I do have a question into Silhouette on the Starter package being discounted. I’ll let ya know. Go to this link, http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/blogbndl-411.aspx, and then go to the rhinestone section on the right hand side bar. The rhinestones are discounted there.

Thanks–and sorry for the confusion.

Bailey was missing her tons too. She kept asking, “when can we play again?” It was super cute. Thanks again for lunch!
      You would have SO much fun with a Silhouette especially since you teach your kids at home. Think of the fun things you could do for school projects!

2. Jennifer says

I’m having the same problem as Chrissy. The code is only for the whole bundle, and I just need the rhinestone kit. The prices on their site are not discounted, even when you put them in your cart and try to buy. Obviously they aren’t doing the 30% off, or they lied to you guys!

• Jennifer says

Thanks for looking, Becky, but it’s still not 30% off on their website. Using the code ‘CHICKS’ is only for the SD bundle, not anything else. For those of us who already have the SD, we just wanted the rhinestone supplies with the 30% off. Any clue as to why the discount isn’t being applied when we try to purchase? I’d like to get this straight ASAP, since you said the promo is only until tomorrow. TIA!

Okay, so they said that the rhinestones are 30% off right now on the site. I checked and I can see that those are.

If you want the rhinestone bundle minus the Silhouette machine, you can go to this link, http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/blogbndl-411.aspx, and the bundle is now on there. Once you enter the code “CHICKS” it will take it down to $34.99 from the $54.00 that is shown online.

Sorry this has been so confusing. Just email us if you have any other questions or issues. :)