{Christmas Bingo *Free Printable Download}

Time to share my Christmas BINGO!

I shared my Halloween & Thanksgiving bingo using Brooke’s Template….NOW it is time for a Christmas version!

ENJOY!

I thought of a fun gift idea using these BINGO games….You could print all cards and calling cards…laminate and wrap in a box for fun family BINGO!

Stay tuned for my Valentine Bingo…coming the end of January!

Download links below:)  Personal USE only please!

[wpdm_file id=80]

PERSONAL USE ONLY PLEASE!

{All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}{All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}

To extract the files to print, right click on the folder, (after you download it), and click extract all!  The files will be ready to use.

CHRISTMAS BINGO

Comments

1. MrsLadebug says

Thank you so very much for these Christmas Bingo Cards. We had a party for our Angel Tree children in our Church fellowship hall. The children and their parent/guardians had so much fun playing Christmas Bingo. What a blessing You are to share these religious Bingo Cards with us. May God Bless You for your kindness and generosity. Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!

2. lori says

Hi! I was so excited to find this religious Christmas bingo. However, I have downloaded, but now I’m not for sure how to bring it up – I’m not familiar with ilivid – that what pops up when I want to view and print it. Can you help? Thanks!

Hi Lori,
      You may want to download it again since Jamie fixed the link. It is right above the bottom picture. If you click on the link it will download the file to your computer. To extract the files to print, right click on the folder, (after you download it), and click extract all! The files will be ready to use and you can send it to your printer to print from there. :)

Sue,

3. denise says

hi! I just found this on pinterest and tried to download, but it says the printable has been deleted. Is there a way you could send it to me? These are soooo cute and I was going to use them during our Girl Scout party. Thanks, denise

Jennifer
      Sorry about that. Jamie fixed the link. It is right above the bottom picture. If you click on the link it will download the file to your computer. To extract the files to print, right click on the folder, (after you download it), and click extract all! The files will be ready to use and you can send it to your printer to print from there. :)

Jen,

Hope your kids enjoy paying it!

4. Jessi says

I love the Bingo cards! I tried downloading them, but apparently the files have been removed. Is there any way you could send the files to me via e-mail? Thanks!

Hi Jessi,
      We can’t send the file via email right now. Jamie fixed the link though. It is right above the bottom picture. If you click on the link it will download the file to your computer. To extract the files to print, right click on the folder, (after you download it), and click extract all! The files will be ready to use and you can send it to your printer to print from there. :)

Courtney

5. Jesi says

Hi! I would love to download the Bingo cards, but when I got to do it, it says that the file has been deleted. Any idea what happened? I would love to use these as a center at my annual Happy Birthday Jesus party! Thanks!

Hi Jesi

Hi Samantha,

6. Carrie P. says

I’d also love to print out this game – was planning on playing with my family tonight, so we’re bummed out it’s not available anymore!

7. Laura says

I was wondering if you were still offering the free download of this bingo card set. I would love to use it for my daughters Christmas party.

8. Lana says

I am one of your followers, but I saw these cute bingo cards on 36th Ave. I can not seem to download this bingo set to use with my kids. My 2 kids love to play bingo and I thought this would be fun for us to play. Is there a problem or is it me?

9. lori says

Thanks for fixing this – as I had posted I was initially unable to download it. We are good to go – printing it right now. Kids are going to love this! Thank you!!!!!

10. tandy says

I AM SO EXCITED I GOT IT! Thanks so much for sharing this, you are going to make a lot of little peeps very happy, they love BINGO!

11. andie s. says

Would love to download this game also, but not able to. If you can email me the Christmas Bingo game, that would be great. Thanks!

Hi Andie,

Hi Sarah

12. sheri says

hi there!
    thank you soo much for the idea of xmas bingo!! my daughter is having her 2nd annual girly xmas party and would love to have this be the game!
    however, i am having trouble printing all 4 different lay outs…i see where it says click to download then nothing!! :(
    please asist!!

13. Melissa says

Thanks so much! I’m using this with 200 low-income pre-K and Kindergarten students coming to our church for a field trip this Thursday & Friday!

14. S Searles says

Was printing out to play with the kids, but unable to access the links to download. The links provided have 2 lines under them and take you to sites that are trying to sell to you (easy inline and Chase Bank.)

15. Melissa says

These are sooo cute! I am wondering if there are only 4 different cards or are there more than that somewhere i am not seeing? I might just be crazy but it seems like to have only one winner there would need to be more cards or only four players? Please let me know, i would love love to use these!
    Thanks so much,
    Melissa

16. Kelly says

Hi! I was able to download the cards just fine, but are there only the 4 individual game cards? We have 18 kids in our classroom and would need more than 4 different cards or we would always have 4-6 kids winning at the same time…

17. jeanne says

Adorable! The weather turned chilly – I need another indoor alternative after crafts for my party tomorrow – gonna download this! Many thanks! And the color scheme matches, too! :-)

18. Dani says

Thank you so much for making these downloads available!! This will be perfect for a class Christmas party :) I will definitely be book marking your site for future reference!

19. Stacy says

Thanks so much for making these accessible! We are planning to play at a preschool Christmas party and the kids will love it :-)

20. Kristen Lockridge says

Okay, I got the cards to print! yay!!!! Thank you so much but since there’s only 4 different cards is it for 4 players only? I was going to take this to my son’s class party tmrw but there’s like 20 kids or so and I’m thinking we’ll have several winners everytime!!!! Does this make sense?

Kristen,
      A lot of the teachers will have the kids split into groups. I know all the teachers around here do, so you shouldn’t need more cards.

21. Alissa says

Thank you for the Bingo game! I found it on Pinterest. Is there really only 4 cards? I have 6-8 kids in a group, which means 2-4 kids will have the exact same cards. Just want to make sure that I downloaded everything correctly.

22. Deborah says

Hi
    I’m in the UK and maybe your version of bingo is different to ours or I am having a blonde moment? Each card should only have 8 squares and they shiuld all be different combinations. As the caller cards are turned your players will cover squares at different rates meaning you will get one winner (who has to shout Bingo to win). Your beautiful cards all have all the items on them so no one is ever going to win. As i have printed mine now I will cut them in half to make the game playable. If you play differently then please explain? Thanks
    Deborah

Deborah,
      We do play it similar over here but you have to get 4 in a row. So depending on which cards are pulled the winner would be the first one to get 4 in a row covered. This would be different for each card. Hope that helps.

23. Tara Johnson says

Having trouble getting this to download. Anyway the file can be emailed??

Everyday I download it says “Application Not Found”

Need by Dec 6th if possible!

Thank you so much! I love the things you create! Have already used a few!

Tara

24. Lori says

I love these!!! but do you only have 4 cards to play with, I need them for a family fun night and we have more than 4 people playing? Thanks

25. sammy says

Hi ya
    can you explain how the bingo works as the cards and counters seem to be the same Im being a bit thick does that mean everyone wins please can you tell me thank you