Arise and Shine Forth {2012 LDS Young Women Free Printable}

Happy New Year 2012 to you all! We hope you enjoyed your Christmas and other holiday celebrations, I sure did! :) Looking forward to the fresh start of a new year!

young women 2012 theme lds

Today I have a free printable for you! Each year the Young Women in the LDS church (Young Women is the church’s youth group for teenage girls) have a new theme/scripture that they study and focus on. For 2012 the theme is “Arise and shine forth that thy light may be a standard for the nations (D&C115:5)”. I created these posters for my mom’s Stake (or group) leadership and thought I’d share them with all of you–use them for your Young Women (or for anyone, really!) to print out and display all year to remember and be inspired by this scripture.

arise young women 2012 theme lds

Remember, our free printables and downloads are for your personal use only and cannot be used to sell. Of course you can use these to give to all of the Young Women in your wards if you want! You can print them at your favorite photo lab. The poster is available in 3 sizes (click on the links to download the sizes individually):

16 x 20 inch print

11 x 14 inch print

5 x 7 inch print

arise 2012 young women theme lds

I created this poster using digital scrapbook products by Crystal Wilkerson (scalloped tag) and GG Digital Designs (sunburst paper).

Have a great day!!!

xoxo,

Brooke

Comments

1. This is beautiful Brooke. Thanks! and my daughter is going to love it in her room. Happy New Year!

2. thank you!

3. Thanks Brooke! I love it!

4. You’re all welcome, I’m glad you like it! :)

5. Very Cute! I am loving this! It makes me wish I was back in YW.

6. So pretty! love it with the bow tied around it. thank you!

7. Kierstin Laws Says: January 3, 2012 at 11:24 am

I love this!! I’m going to give this to my yw this month, thank you!!

8. Yvette Davis Says: January 8, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Hi Brooke. Such a cute graphic. Would love to make these into scrabble tile necklaces for our YW to match the theme. Any chance you could design and share that too?

9. Hi Brooke! Love this! I am wondering if there is anyway you could turn this into a landscape in a 4X6 format? I think it would be so cute on a wooden block with some ribbon. If you happen to have it as a PDF file and wouldn’t mind sharing I could do it myself. Thanks!

10. I made one for my daughter and it is so beautiful! She loved it so much she suggested it for a Mutual activity so everyone can have one. Thank you for sharing!

11. Melissa Mendoza Says: January 13, 2012 at 5:15 pm

I was wondering if you had the names of the fonts and where to find them? I just want to make something else that compliments your wonderful poster for our New Beginnings event! Thanks!

12. Angie Fletcher Says: January 14, 2012 at 7:19 pm

I absolutely love this! It is so cute and I can’t wait to frame it and use it for our New Beginnings, + all year. I was wondering if there was anyway you could make it downloadable into a bookmark?? It would be so perfect to give to the girls.

13. I LOVE this!!!! Thank you! I have tried to download it and a message comes up that says it is out of bandwidth. Am I doing something wrong???

14. This is adorable. I’d love to use it for New Beginnings. I am also having a “out of bandwidth” problem. Any way to fix that?

15. i agree with the girls previous. this is fantastic but can you fix the problem with the bandwidth????

16. Mary Walker Says: January 18, 2012 at 10:30 am

Same problem here with the bandwidth issue…

17. I’m working on the bandwidth issue, thanks everyone for letting me know! Hopefully I’ll have the downloads back soon.

Also I haven’t had a chance to make all of the extra size requests yet, so I’ll have to see if that can fit into my schedule. Thank you!

18. Emily Teuscher Says: January 18, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Any way you could upload it to dropbox? You may have less issues with the bandwidth. Appreciate the cute print!

19. Thank you so much! These will be perfect for talking about our theme!

20. Thank you! So cute. We made tags out of them and attached it to lightbulbs full of lemon heads. Perfect. Thanks again.

21. Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic design with all of us, and for free! I tried to print up the 16 x 20 at Costco the other day, but it said the resolution would not be good. I had used the one sized 16 x 20– has anyone else had that problem? The 5 x 7 printed up perfectly, however.

Thanks again!

22. Thank you!

23. […]  ”Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations.” (D&C 115:5).  (You can find a LOVELY printable by BROOKE HERE.) […]

24. Skyler Cain Says: November 7, 2012 at 9:18 am

Those are so cute. Thanks.

25. Will you be doing one of these for the 2013 theme? I just got a calling in YW and love this!