{Father’s Day Questionnaire & Free Printable}

Since the Mother’s Day questionnaire was a huge hit…I couldn’t leave out the guys in our lives right?!  So today I am sharing the “Father’s Day” version of the questionnaire with you today.  One for dad & one for grandpa!

cc_download

EDIT** This link will download a PDF

(Personal Use only Please)

Comments

1. Janislu says

This is too cute! Cannot wait for the grandchildren to fill out for their father.

Thank you for sharing.

2. Stacey says

I used the grandma one and would really love to use this one as well, but it won’t download. Help!!

Glad you like the downloads! The download link is working, just make sure you click on the link, download the file to your computer, but then you have to unzip or extract the file in order to use it. That should do it. Thanks!

This is a great project. I tried to download the file, but got the following error:

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.
    Reasons for this may include:

•Invalid link
    •The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

4. meagan says

it’s not working for me either..it’s in jpeg form right? and it won’t let me print…only view it…do you usually do pdf?

5. stephanie says

i used the mother day downloads…they were a favorite! this file doesnt download correctly. my computer calls it a ‘zipped’ file..it allows me to veiw, but not print. and i tried all three download options. If this is something that could be corrected, from my end or yours, I would love to be able to use these too!

6. Sherry says

Phewy! I can’t download the file either, says “Safari cannot download this file” message. I downloaded the mothers day one just fine though. But it’s a really cute idea and I imagine I could duplicate it myself. Thanks!

7. Michelle Blackman says

I can’t unzip the file to print, HELP? I love these and want to use them for the weekend….

I thought I was doing something wrong. I can’t get it to print either. I open the zip file & it only lets me look at it, not print. Do you have another link somewhere?

You have to unzip the file to print. I’ve left directions on how to do this in a couple other comments so refer to those. :)
      Thanks!

9. Dawn says

I can only look at. Unable to print. do you have a link you send me? Really want my girls to do one for grandpa. Thanks!

Click on the link to download the file. If you can’t get it, sometimes it works if you right click and open in a new window. Once it is downloaded, you will want to extract the file, by right clicking on the file and clicking on extract all. You will then need to rename the file and click extract. This will unzip the file on most computers.

Thanks!

10. Jess says

Can’t get it to print either, tried everything I know to “unzip” the file. Granted, everything I know is very little! ;) Usually I wait for the hubby to get home and make it work for me but that won’t be possible. It looks like everyone else is having the same issue though?

Do you have the file on your computer? If you do, right click on the file. It will say something like extract all. Choose that,then rename the file address and hit extract. This will unzip the file for you.

11. Jenn says

I printed and used the Mother’s Day versions and they were a hit so I was excited to see that Father’s Day versions here. I am having the same problem. I’ve downloaded and unzipped the file, but I do not have the option to print. Hmmm…

12. Rach says

Once I opened the zip file that contained the document, I just double-clicked and it opened – the first time it wouldn’t let me click to print but the second time it was fine.

Thank you, these are great!

13. Stacey says

I can’t get it to save to my computer. I can’t even view it. It says that part of the file is missing or invalid.

14. Lorrie says

I’ve got it unzipped but is it one file? I can’t seem to separate the Grandpa from the Dad? So cute…looking forward to printing it. Thx!

15. Vickie says

Is there a way to just get the father’s questionnaire to fit an 8×11 sheet of paper? I love the one for grandfathers, but I’d really like just the one for fathers to fit on a single sheet of paper.

16. Julia says

I love these! Thank you so much for making them! Is there anyway to print the Fathers Day page on a whole page by itself?

17. Jennifer says

When you state for personal use only does this mean I shouldn’t use it for my class to make Father’s Day gifts? I don’t want to disrespect your wishes so I thought I should check before I download. I am always looking for cute things to do with my kiddos and this definitely qualifies!

18. Barb says

So love this printable. Just can’t get it to work. My expert is the one I am trying to surprise, so can’t go there! Right clicking does not give options you suggest. Help!

19. Jenni says

I was able to download, and unzip using Google Chrome. It is not formatted to print separately (Dad vs. Grandpa) as far as I can see, but you can easily reduce the image (to 30%) and adjust to landscape vs. portrait, and it prints the two side-by-side on a 8.5″X11″. :) Perfect for me! So thank you so much, our “PopPop” is going to love this! :)

• PJ says

How did you get this to work? When I hit the link to download, it does so on my computer and looks like it unzips on its own. When I open what was downloaded, it is just a jpeg image, and I can’t copy or print it. I’d love to get this to work! thanks

20. Nicole says

Thx so much for this! I used the ones for Mother’s Day, well the grandma ones and my mom loved it! Now I can’t wait to use it for dad/grandpa! I also used your MOther’s Day cards with the cupcake liners and my little girls loved them so much they had to make a card for themselves :)

21. Ashley says

I don’t understand how to do this either. I have extracted the files but it is just a jpg image. Not documents to actually print….

22. Sara says

I can’t get them to open correctly either. Can you re-save them as PDF’s individually so that everyone can? Thank you so much.

• PJ says

Thank you for changing that! For some reason, when it was a jpg. image, I could not click on any of the top bars…. no printing, no copy/paste to word document etc… Now I was able to print it from the pdf file, and I’ll just cut off the grandpa portion and make the dad questions larger. Thanks so much! I’m glad I have the same questions now for Mom / Dad!

1. […] The Crafting Chicks made these cool questionnaire’s for the kids to complete.  They made some for Mother’s Day too, which we included in our Mother’s Day cards this year and they were a hit! […]