Halloween Wallpapers

How about some Halloween decor for your mobile device!

Instructions: Select either the iPad or iPhone option below, download, save to your camera roll, and select as the wallpaper under settings on your device.

boo!

iPad, iPad MiniiPhone 4, 4S iPod Touch /iPhone 5

Witch

iPad, iPad Mini / iPhone 4, 4S, iPod Touch / iPhone 5

Happy Halloween

iPad, iPad Mini / iPhone 4, 4S, iPod Touch / iPhone 5

Happy Halloween!

All papers and scrapbook elements are from Crystal Wilkerson

Comments

1. Dawn Renee' says

I love this!! Sadly cannot use as my phone and tablet are android. Any chance that may become available? Thank you so much either way.

Hi Dawn! I would love to make wallpapers for the Droid users out there. From what I’ve read the wallpapers sizes are different between the different droid phones and tablets so I don’t know where to begin!

2. Danielle says

These are so cute, love them! I’m having trouble though. After I hit download it takes me to the pic but doesn’t give me the option to save the pic. What am I doing wrong?

My computer downloads it automatically when I hit download. It just puts it in a folder without asking. Do you have a place all your downloads go?

3. Erica says

I LOVE these! But these won’t download…it just takes me to the picture…should I be downloading and transferring from my computer rather than from my iPad or iPhone…I’ve tried both devices with no luck :-(

4. Rachel says

Also not able to “save to camera roll” which I’ve done a lot it appears to open web options not phone options?? Very cute though!

Hey Rachel! When you hit download on your iPhone or iPad it should open the image up in a new window and then if you hold down on it for a second or three it will give you the option to save now or copy. Hit “save now” it will save it on your camera roll.

5. Carmel says

Thank you! Now it’s on my iphone and husband’s ipad. Love the feeling of Halloween spirit! Big thanks for sharing!

6. Megan says

I know this post was made last year but I was wondering if you could possibly make these for the iPad mini? The iPad version is just a tad too big.