I’m so excited to share today’s post with you. Today I’m talking about a problem and solution that EVERY parent has to deal with or should deal with. JOBS. As a mom, I want to be able to teach my kids today so they can be functional well-rounded adults eventually. I know that as a mother, if i’m not willing to teach them, they sure are going to learn the hard way and maybe never learn certain things at all. ENTER…
My Job Chart is the free, easy to use, online chore chart and reward system for organizing and motivating your kids to learn first hand how to Save, Share and Spend. It’s soooo amazing. As much as I like to be able to make up my own job charts on Photoshop, the convenience and upkeep sometimes isn’t super realistic or sustainable. As my job as a mother seems to get busier and busier, I’ve noticed that streamlined tools are worth its weight in gold. My Job Chart is no exception.
My Job Chart helps in these CRUCIAL ways:
- make it easy for parents to assign chores and more motivating and meaningful for children to fulfill them.
- facilitate fun, engaging, hands-on learning for kids on the ABCs of prosperity including saving, sharing and spending.
- give parents the satisfaction of seeing their kids gain the foundation skills of a strong work ethic and financial responsibility.
- take the struggle out of instilling a strong work ethic in kids.
- INDIVIDUAL: Each child has their own account. As a parent you control which jobs they do, how often, and the points assigned for the completion of those chores.
- REWARDS: This is one of the greatest things about this is that you can connect with Amazon and choose different incentives and included are suggestions for point values. Parents are alerted when rewards are met which makes it easier for parents to follow through.
- SHARE: Kid can ever share their points with different charities and save as well. How cool is that!
It’s really easy to use and fun, check this great video which breaks it all down easily: HERE