Remember the awesome Love Always Wins banner from yesterday? Today jessicasprague.com has an awesome giveaway for you! Yes you! Learn how to make beautiful things in Photoshop, even if you’re not into scrapbooking!
You’re a die-hard DIYer with a passion for envisioning and creating gorgeous things. You may have heard of Photoshop, but it is often in the same sentence as digital scrapbooking and that really just isn’t your thing. Jessica Sprague is offering a new class that is perfect for you – Photoshop for DIYers.
You are awesome. You love making awesome stuff. Jessica will show you how to be just a bit MORE awesome with a few simple techniques in Photoshop.
In this three-week long, video-based course, you’ll learn how to:
· Identify the basic vocabulary of design
· Open, close, combine, create and save images of different types
· Create images designed for print at home or with a service
· Decide which materials to print on, and when to use which
· Design a cohesive look and feel for any project
· Incorporate photos, images, brushes and type into any crafting or DIY project
· Perform basic edits on photos
· Install & stamp digital brushes
· Create photo collages
· Improve your camera-to-blog workflow for all your images
· Create a watermark
· Create start-to-finish projects ready to print and assemble
· And so much more!
Photoshop for DIYers begins on March 11, 2013, and ends on March 31, 2013. As with all classes at JessicaSprague.com, the course materials are available to you forever! You will be able to complete the class at your own pace and go back to it anytime. Click here to learn more about the class and to register – right now it is 20% off!
Please enter through the Rafflecopter widget.
a Rafflecopter giveaway