“All You Need Is LOVE” free wall art printable

sm all you need is love 1

I made some wall art for my home and I would love to share it with you today!

It says “All You Need Is Love”

I love how it turned out with the light yellow and white chevron…It makes me happy.  The printable is a 16 x 20 but you can print it as a 8 x 10 as well:)

sm all you need is love 2

I found a perfect spot for it in my hallway!

sm all you need is love 3

Download

All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.

Comments

1. Linda Bohlender says

Hi, I’m trying to download the All you need is love art on the yellow chevron and it would let me. Is their any way you can email the art directly to me?
    Thanks!
    Linda

2. Casondra says

Hi! I was trying to download your super cute all you need is love printable but it won’t work. Can you email me the link by any chance?

3. Kath says

Hi there!
    I was wondering if it would be please possible to email the “all you need is love” print? It’s just lovely! Thank you :)

4. Jaime Esquivel says

Hi. Is there any way you can email me the link for the All You Need is Love printable? I’m not able to download the link. Thank you very much!

Jaime :)

5. Dawn says

Hi, Love the site. could i get the link for the free printable All you need is love, in the yellow chevron print. Thank you!!

6. Julie says

Hi! I just love the print “all you need it love”! Is there any way you could email it to me? The link you have isn’t working. Thanks so much!

Julie

7. Meredith says

Love the print but your link isn’t working. Can you e-mail to share it please? Super cute and would love to be able to print it! :)

8. Leah says

Hi! I would love to print this out and put it in my daughter’s room. Can you please email it to me?

Thanks :)!

9. marcy says

Hi, I was wondering if you could send me the link for the “all you need is love” download? It’s so cute! Thank you!

10. Johanna says

Hi, if you could send this to me via email I would be very happy. Your link isn’t working… Thank you so much! :)

11. Chelsea says

The link for the download doesn’t work. =( Could you email it to me? Will be perfect in my grey bathroom. Thanks!