This post is sponsored by Hershey’s Kisses. All opinions are my own and these are delicious!
I was so excited to team up with Hershey’s Kisses to design a recipe using my favorite flavor, Cherry Cordial.
I was dreaming of a soft, darker chocolate cookie to go along with the smooth milk chocolate and sweet creamy cherry filling of these Kisses. This recipe didn’t disappoint and I know you will enjoy them as well!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (plus 1/2 cup to be used later)
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cups oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- Sifted powdered sugar
- 1 bag of HERSHEY'S CHERRY CORDIAL KISSES
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, melted chocolate, oil, baking powder, and vanilla till combined. Slowly add in the flour.
- Cover and chill 1-2 hours.
- Unwrap the HERSHEY'S CHERRY CORDIAL KISSES and set aside.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar and then in the powdered sugar, coating generously.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place the HERSHEY'S CHERRY CORDIAL KISSES in the center of each cookie. Transfer to wire rack and let cool.