The holiday season is upon us and now it’s time to find small ways to show people that we care. I love putting together small simple gifts that I can hand out for fun or as a party favor for holiday guests. It also helps if I can find a way to get my girls helping so they can see that making things for others is fun and rewarding.
These “MERRY KISSMAS” treat bags are a simple way to spread holiday cheer amongst family and friends during the Christmas season. And the bonus is that my girls love to fill these little bags with their favorite HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates and give them to their friends at school before winter break starts. This is a super easy project kids can help with.
Start by downloading the file and print 1 color copy of the “MERRY KISSMAS” Gift Tag Printable onto white cardstock paper.[wpdm_file id=83]
Grab your bags and fill each one up with some HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or your favorite HERSHEY’S KISSES Candy. I found that I could fit 4-5 HERSHEY’S KISSES in each bag so they could close nicely.
And that’s it! Your treats are ready to gift.
Here are the full instructions:
- 12 clear plastic or cellophane zipped bags (found at jewelry or craft stores)
- 3 bags (11oz) of HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates in red, silver and green foils (or your favorite HERSHEY’S KISSES Candy)
- White cardstock paper
- Stapler or double-sided tape
- “MERRY KISSMAS” gift tag printable
- Print 1 color copy of the “MERRY KISSMAS” gift tag printable onto white cardstock paper. (One page includes 12 gift tags.)
- Using scissors, cut out each gift tag and set aside.
- Fill each of the plastic bags with HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or your favorite HERSHEY’S KISSES Candy. Once full, zip the bags closed.
- Using a stapler or double-sided tape, attach the cut-out gift tags to the front of the plastic bags.
- Gift to family, friends or neighbors during the holidays.