I Love wreaths! Especially around the Holidays! Today I’m sharing 7 places I love to display wreaths during the holidays…or anytime of year..soooo PUT A WREATH ON IT!
1. The Mirror Wreath: I LOVE a good wreath hanging over a mirror! This is a wreath (that I got from a dear friend) that now hangs happily over my silver round IKEA mirror. I love it!
2. The Chair Wreath: Can you get more festive? These wreaths make me happy. I use the two green larger wreaths on the end chairs and the red berry wreaths on the others.
3. The lantern/candle wreath: I love mini wreaths around candles. I used berry garland for this.
4. The Lamp Wreath: Mini wreaths hung on lamps are adorable!
5. The Kitchen Window Wreath: Why not have something pretty to look at while doing those dishes:)
6. The Window Wreath: I love these two symmetrical wreaths on my front window. I love how they look from the inside too!
7. The Front Door Wreath: I love hanging a sign or monogram inside a wreath. This was a red berry wreath that needed a little sprucing up with some silver spray paint.
Where are some of your favorite places to hang wreaths?
25 Jul 2015
19 Jul 2015
19 Jul 2015