The Crafting Chicks
Ideas and Inspiration to Create Your Life.
Monday, January 6, 2014 By Jamie 3 Comments
1. Valentine….you a “MAZE” ME
2. Valentine…You are really SHARP!
3. Bouncy Ball Valentine: You Make My Heart Bounce
4. Don’t Burst My Bubble…Be My Valentine
5. Have a Very “Hoppy” Valentine’s Day (Frog Valentine)
6. Read My LIPS Valentine
7. “SUPERSTAR” Valentine
8. Iphone Valentine
9. Put A Ring on it Valentine
10. Favorite Fish in the Sea Valentine
11…and one extra on for fun…add some google eyes to your child’s picture!
January 9, 2014 at 9:50 am
Super cute ideas! I love these!!
[…] Ten Clever Valentine Ideas *Free Printables – 1 freebie(s)? […]
[…] I have 4 kids. This means that if I am doing anything beyond a signed, store bought Valentine I need to start ASAP. So . . . here’s some ideas I came across that I am really hoping inspire me to do something creative this year. The fact that there are FREE printables in this post makes it a little easier to see myself actually doing one of them! So, for Post Most Likely to Inspire Creativity this week I give you – 10 Clever Valentine Ideas by The Crafting Chicks. […]
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *