Do you need a super easy and quick dinner idea? Of course right?!? Here’s one for you. A hearty Chicken Noodle Bake. Kinda like a chicken noodle soup in casserole form. It’s yummy comfort food at its best!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup French fried onions
- Turn oven onto 400
- Stir the soup, milk, pepper, veggies, chicken, noodles and parmesan cheese in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Bake for 25 minutes of until the veggies are tender.
- Top with the French fried onions and bake for 5 more minutes to make them yummy and crunchy.