I love putting together quick, cool, and tasty desserts that look like you’ve been in the kitchen for hours. This is one of my favorites because it combines orange and vanilla, almost like a creamsicle.
Just a warning, this does need to be in a freezer for at least 3 hours so make sure you plan ahead for your next party or barbecue. But having this dessert done ahead of time will just make things easier for you!
- 1½ cups crushed Nilla Wafers or graham crackers (about 40 Nilla wafers)
- ¼ cup of butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tub of whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups orange sherbet, softened
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending the end of foil over the sides of the pan.
- Mix the crushed cookie or graham crackers with melted butter. Press firmly onto the bottom of prepared pan and set aside.
- Add milk to the pudding mixes in a large bowl. Beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Evenly spoon over the crust. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining whipped topping to the orange sherbet and stir with a wire whisk until well blended. Spoon evenly over pudding layer and cover.
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares for serving.
- Store leftovers in freezer.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.Pin It