We are so excited to introduce you to our St. Patrick’s Day Printable Pack.
St. Patrick’s Day is one of those holidays that can be celebrated with family and friends and what better way to celebrate then with this printable pack of games and activities.
This pack includes 17 printables that are sure to provide you with everything you need to pull off a fun and memorable St. Patrick’s Day activity as a family!
You could use this pack for a St. Patrick’s Day themed meal, a St. Patrick’s Party at your home, a joy school or home school group, or just for fun around the house. Our kids have loved to play each of the games and we know yours will too.
Each St. Patrick’s Day Printable Pack contains:
- Don’t Eat the Leprechaun–This is our spin on “Don’t Eat Pete,” with fun St. Patrick’s images.
- Leprechaun Masks– Kids will love to make these silly Leprechaun masks.
- Leprecahun Memory Game–Kids will want to play this game over and over even after St. Patrick’s Day is over.
- Roll A Leprechaun: This game is a hoot to watch and see who can build a Leprechaun the quickest.
- Pot of Gold, Butterfly, Leprechaun Face, and Rainbow Play Dough Mat–Kids will love using play dough to make designs on these play dough mats.
- Do A Dot Shamrock and Rainbow–Do A Dot Markers are used to add color to these sheets. Kids will have so much fun using these.
- St. Patrick’s Headbands game: See who can guess the quickest, who/what they are. This game is a hoot.
- Rainbow Cupcake Toppers, Place cards, Napkin Rings and Treat Bag Toppers–The easiest way to host a St. Patrick’s day meal. Everything you need in this fun pack.
- Shamrock Walk: Get out some fun music about love and watch the kids jump from Shamrock to Shamrock and do the action of the Shamrock they land on.
- Leprechaun Photo Props–Get ready to take some fun pictures as everyone gets to be a leprechaun.
- Lucky Treasure Hunt Clues–You’ll get 8 generic clues and 2 blank ones to build a fun treasure hunt for the kids in your life. Watch as they race from clue to clue to find the treasure.
That’s 37 pages of fun for you and your family!