Hey Everyone, it’s Kimberly with Get Away Today, and I’m excited to talk about my favorite destination, Disneyland. If you love Disneyland and saving a little bit of money on Disneyland, you’ll want to read this article.
You may already know that Get Away Today specializes in Disneyland packages. You can normally save the most on your Disneyland vacation this way because it combines our very best hotel deals with our discounted Disneyland tickets. But if you already have a place to stay, we also offer the best deal on Disneyland tickets. Yay!
There are a few ways to save on your theme park tickets if you know what to look for. Here are 5 tips that can help you get the very best deal on your Disneyland Tickets:
- Get the longest length of ticket possible. This may seem counter-intuitive, but the longer you stay, the less you pay per day. Going to Disneyland isn’t cheap. When you’re already paying so much to visit a destination, you want to make the most of it. When you have a 5-day ticket versus a 3-day ticket, your price per day goes down dramatically. In fact, we have an offer right now where you can get a 5-day Park Hopper for the gate price of a 4-day Park Hopper. It’s our lowest price per day Park Hopper cost!
- Get a 1-Park per Day Disneyland ticket. Sure, Park Hoppers are the most flexible way to visit Disneyland. But, if you really need to save money, the 1-Park per Day tickets are a good way to go. You’re limited to spending each day in just one park, but the savings is significant. An average family of five can save up to $250 ($50 per person) on their Disneyland package by going the 1-Park per Day route.
- Go during the off season. As alluded to tip #1, time is money at Disneyland. If you travel during the off season, you’ll generally experience fewer crowds at the parks. Additionally, Get Away Today offers seasonal specials on Disneyland tickets. Right now you can get Adults at Kids’ Prices for travel in May, August and September.
- Get a combo ticket. If you’re planning on doing any other theme parks while you’re on vacation, get a combo ticket. We’re able to offer the lowest park ticket prices by combining multiple theme parks into one ticket. There are two major options; the Southern California CityPASS and the Disney/Universal combo ticket. The CityPASS if perfect if you have smaller kids because it includes a 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper, plus one day at LEGOLAND and SeaWorld. It saves you about $160 over gate prices. If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you need the Disney/Universal combo ticket. You can pick between either the Park Hopper or 1-Park per day option and either two or three days for Disneyland. All of these ticket types include a 1-day ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood where you can see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It’s my favorite. In fact, I’ve caught myself accidentally referring to Universal Studios as Harry Potter.
- Don’t ever buy your tickets at the gate! You’ll pay full price AND your tickets won’t come with the Magic Morning that comes with all of our 3-Day and longer Disneyland tickets. This may be obvious, but of course you’ll want to get your Disneyland tickets through Get Away Today. If you book at least seven days before travel, we can send your physical Disneyland tickets to you before you go. If you’re going last minute, we can set your Disneyland tickets up electronically so they can be picked up at the Disneyland Resort before you go to the parks.
As a bonus tip, if you’re active or retired military, Disneyland oftentimes offers discount military tickets. To qualify you must have your active military ID when both purchasing AND using the tickets. They must be purchased directly through Disneyland. We love that Disney honors our military with their military tickets. And just like if you need just tickets, if you find yourself in a position where you just need a hotel, we can do that too. You can either search hotel only offers online or call our agents for their recommendations.
Get Away Today would love to help you save the most on your Disneyland vacation, no matter what you’re looking for! For another great deal, be sure to use promo code: CraftingChicks to save an extra $10 off your 2-night or longer Southern California package. Book your Disneyland package at getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY.