I was provided the stroller for review, all opinions are mine.
Eight years ago I became a mom, and eight years ago we bought two strollers that we have used like mad with all 3 of our kids. They’ve been great strollers and have taken us on many family excursions and adventures. But when B.O.B. offered to let us try the new Revolution Flex out, we jumped at the chance.
I’m sure strollers have come a long ways in 8 years, but this is stroller was quick to impress even the harshest critic. My husband. Together we came up with this list of 5 things we never knew we needed in a stroller, but absolutely love now that we’ve tried them.
1. Swivel Front Wheel. This baby turns on a dime, but it also locks in place when dad wants to go for a run.
2. Extended Canopy. Before trying it out I thought the big canopy looked “dorky”, but man is it nice! It keeps sun out of eyes at any time of day, and rain is no match for it. She stays dry and happy!
3. One-Foot Activated Parking Break. This break is slick. It locks both wheels at once with a quick flick of your foot and releases the break just as quickly.
4. Suspension System. This feature was one we were very skeptical of. Seriously, my toddler needs shocks? Well, honestly I don’t know if she does – but I do. The suspension makes the ride smooth, even on gravel trails my hands don’t vibrate from the bumps. It’s a must have!
5. Adjustable Handlebar. It adjusts to 9 positions! Since my husband I are close in heights I didn’t think we’d use it much, but the older brothers love to push the stroller on walks, and the lower handlebar makes it so easy for them.
There are a lot of other nice features in the B.O.B. Revolution Flex, but these were the 5 we were most impressed or surprised by.Pin It