With bright eyes, a sweet pink nose and mischievous whiskers, these Bunny Face Strawberries are the cutest no bake Easter treat ever!
Hi everyone! If we haven’t had a chance to meet yet, I’m Keri from Shaken Together!
So, now that the introductions are out of the way – is anyone else sort of stunned that it is already March? And Easter is right around the corner? Well, if your life has been on fast forward like mine, then you will love this super easy Easter treat!
I mean … look at those sweet little faces?! Chocolate covered strawberries have never been cuter!
Bunny Face Strawberries
With a few supplies from your kitchen, you can make a whole herd of these Bunny Face Strawberries in no time! And just in case you are wondering, Google confirmed that a group of rabbits is called a herd 🙂
Anyway, here is what you need:
- Ripe strawberries
- Vanilla Candiquik or white candy melts
- Flat candy sprinkles – blue and black for eyes
- Chocolate jimmies – these are the whiskers
- Mini pink Sixlets – or any other small pink candy for a nose
- A large baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Food tweezers (optional but a set makes placing the sprinkles easier)
I like to set up a dipping station right on my baking sheet so everything is close at hand. It also helps keep drips on the parchment paper and makes clean up a breeze!
Once you have your dipping station ready and you have melted your Candiquik or candy melts according to package directions, get ready to dip!
- Dip the strawberry in the melted Candiquik, allow some of the excess to drip off and move it to your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Allow the Candiquik to set just a bit and add the pink candy nose. You may need to hold it in place for a few seconds so it doesn’t slip down the strawberry.
- Add two flat sprinkles for eyes. I used both black and blue sprinkles.
- Use the tweezers to place three chocolate jimmies on either side of the nose to create whiskers.
- Allow the Bunny Face Strawberries to set. You can speed this up by popping them in the fridge.
These are best served within a day and can be stored in the fridge until you are ready to serve these sweet little berry bunnies. If you ask me, these Bunny Face Strawberries are almost too cute to eat.
How about a few more sweet treats for Easter?! Snack mix, cupcakes and cookies cups!