I have two little girls and when the boys are off and we are in…we love to have a Girls’ Night in.
I’m rounding up some fun ideas of items you will need to make the best girls’ night in!
Here’s what’s on our Girls’ Night In List:
1. A Game… My kids love playing games…how cute is the Pink Monopoly game above. We also love card games or even drawing games. So many to choose from. I often let each of us pick one of our favorites to play for our girls’ night.
2. Nail Polish…it’s so fun painting our nails and toenails during our girls’ night. You can even make it into a mini spa treatment night.
3. A craft kit…my girls love making a craft together. I love a kit that has everything included. The one pictured above is for decorating a mini tote. Other great craft kits: bracelet makers, mini scrapbooks, paper or fabric flowers, etc.
4. A mini Chick Flick. We love to watch a romantic comedy during our girls’ night in. There are so many great ones in the pre-teen category that my little girls love.
5. Lotion…We love to rub some lavender lotion on to help us relax and de-stress. This helps to make the night even more relaxing!
How would you plan a girls’ night in? We would love to hear.
Target has a great deal on Magnum Bars this week only. You can access the Magnum 5% off special via Cartwheel. (I love Cartwheel).