Crispy homemade Cinnamon Sugar Spider Chips are so fun to dip in tangy, raspberry ‘guts’ … everyone will love this easy Halloween dessert recipe!
Well, hey there friends! I’m Keri from Shaken Together … I love to share recipes from breakfast to dessert and everything in between. And today I am so excited to share this spooky little Halloween recipe with you!
These sweet spidery tortilla chips start with soft flour tortillas and cookie cutters. I used 8 inch tortillas and I could get 4-5 webs and 3 spiders out of each tortilla.
Once you have your spiders and webs cut out, place them on a baking sheet that has been prepared with non-stick cooking spray. Spray the tops of the chips with more non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle each chip with cinnamon sugar. Bake them at 375 degrees F until they are crispy – mine took about 8 minutes.
Look how cute they are! (When did I ever think I would call spiders cute?!)
Every cinnamon sugar spider needs somewhere to call home … why not a toasty little web?!
These cinnamon sugar spider chips are delicious dipped in hot fudge, Nutella and even peanut butter. But to give this dish a little more spook appeal, I served them with bright red, tangy raspberry pie filling! It’s way more fun when you can dip spiders and spider webs into GUTS!!
You could also serve these with a sweet strawberry salsa, but if time is tight, this fruity pie filling is the perfect solution!
- Soft flour tortillas
- Cinnamon sugar
- Raspberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use spider and spider web cookie cutters to cut shapes out of the tortillas.
- Place tortillas shapes on baking sheets and spray them with additional non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover the top of each chip with cinnamon sugar. (I use a spoon to sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the chips into the bowl of cinnamon sugar.)
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until chips are browned and crispy.
- Allow chips to cool and serve with raspberry pie filling 'guts'.
These Cinnamon Sugar Spider Chips would be the perfect tasty treat to make for a Halloween party or a sweet surprise for your family!
How about a few more fantastically frightful Halloween recipes?!