I love this Creamy Black Bean Salsa Chicken recipe because it is so easy and can be served a handful of ways, so leftovers don’t even get boring! It’s great for a busy day since you can throw everything in the crockpot and come back to it at dinner time and it will be sitting there already to go.
Some of our family’s favorite ways to eat it are:
- Served in a warm tortilla, like a taco.
- Spoon the chicken over a bed of rice.
- In quesadillas.
This would be a great recipe to cook in your Instantpot. Just wait to add the beans and corn until after the chicken is cooked.
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Pour broth, salsa, corn, beans and taco seasoning over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken.
- Stir in sour cream and cheese.
- Shred chicken and back to the sauce.
- Serve in warm flour tortillas.