Make sure you save this delicious and easy Crock Pot Brown Sugar and Maple Ham. This recipe will be one that you come back to time and time again.
If you are anything like me nights can get crazy. That’s one reason I love my crock pot so much. In the mornings I throw something in, and don’t have to think about it again until dinner.
This Crock Pot Brown Sugar and Maple Ham is one of those amazing recipes that you will keep for a long time. Just buy a ham at the store and fancy it up a bit with these simple ingredients and by dinner time you will look like a hero to your family.
- 7-8 lb spiral cut ham (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Use a 6-7 quart crockpot.
- Unwrap ham from wrapper and discard the flavor packer.
- Place ham inside crock pot, flat side down. Rub the brown sugar all over the ham.
- Pour maple syrup and pineapple juice on the ham.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- Baste ham with juices an hour or so before service.
- When cooking is done, carefully remove ham from crock-pot and place on a cutting board.
- Let the ham rest for 15 minutes before carving.
The trick with this ham, is all the yummy flavors you are adding. The brown sugar and maple syrup really make this ham taste spectacular. But my favorite is the pineapple juice. I love the flavor it adds to this yummy ham.
Here are some other yummy recipes for the crock pot that you will love to have on hand.