Post may contain affiliate links.
I have a new obsession! DOLE WHIP. You may have tried other recipes but I promise you, this one delivers. My sister made it for a family get together and I was in LOVE with it. So creamy and fresh, I’ve begged her to make it again, and she finally just passed on her recipe. Of course I have to share with all of you because that’s just how I am.
- 1 quart (4 cups) Dole Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup milk if needed
- Pour the pineapple juice into a bowl and add sugar mixing until sugar has dissolved.
- Add in the cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into your ice cream maker. If there is still room in the machine add the extra milk.
- Follow instructions for your ice cream maker for freezing.
- Once it is done, serve and ENJOY!
I first fell in love with Dole Whips at Disneyland, one of my favorite places. Sometimes you have to wait in line for a while to snag one of these tasty treat. Well, now you can make it at home.
But if you’re thinking of booking a Disneyland vacation, check out Get Away Today. They always have the best deal and you can use promo code: CraftingChicks to save an extra $10. Then you can snag a Dole Whip there.
If you are looking for ice cream machines here’s what I have and I LOVE it:
Hope you ENJOY!