With just two ingredients, I was inspired by one of my favorite childhood sandwiches to make these two bite, unbelievably yummy Fluffernutter Cookie Cups!
Hi friends! If we haven’t met, I’m Keri and I blog over at Shaken Together where I love to share simple crafts and easy recipes. And believe me when I say, it doesn’t get much easier than today’s recipe!
I firmly believe that the best part of dessert is eating it. Which means that I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen making it. So these Fluffernutter Cookie Cups start with pre-made refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough and a mini muffin pan.
I use a small cookie scoop to portion out about a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. I was able to fill two 12 well mini muffin pans with one tube of dough.
Once the cookie cups are baked and slightly cooled, grab a tart press or the back of a rounded measuring spoon.
This is my secret weapon to making perfect cookie cups! Just press the tart press into the center of the cookie. Don’t press all the way to the bottom of the pan (that could cause a hole in the bottom of the cookie) but create a good sized “well” to fill with our second ingredient.
Allow the cookie cups to cool completely and then gently move them to your serving tray, cake stand or pretty platter.
Fill each cookie cup with sticky, ooey gooey oh-so-sweet marshmallow fluff! This is the “fluffer” part of our fluffernutter cookie cups 🙂 Don’t worry if it looks jagged and gloppy when you first fill each cookie cup. Give it just a minute and it will smooth out into a gorgeous, shiny dollop!
Add then add sprinkles … because everything is cuter with sprinkles!!
- One tube refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- One 7.8 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- Sprinkles (optional but so fun!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F for shiny metal pans or 325 degrees F for non-stick or dark metal pans.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion about one tablespoon of cookie dough.
- Roll it into a ball and place in one well of a mini muffin tin.
- Repeat until you have 24 cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until cookie cups are baked through but not too brown.
- Allow cookie cups to cool slightly.
- Use a tart press or the back of a rounded measuring spoon and press a shallow well into each cookie cup.
- Allow cookie to cool completely.
- Fill each well with marshmallow fluff and add sprinkles!
- Store any leftovers in an air tight container.
Two bites, the fab combo of peanut butter + marshmallow fluff and done in about 20 minutes … Fluffernutter Cookies Cups are pretty much heaven!!
More Bite Sized Sweet Treats!
I can’t wait to see you all again next month … until then, stay sweet!!