Easy Lime Shamrock Floats
Sharing a fun and easy dessert idea for St. Patrick’s Day!
We love a fun treat on St. Patrick’s Day after a family dinner. This year we are making these yummy and easy Lime Shamrock Shakes.
Easy Lime Shamrock Float Ingredients:
2 Liter Sprite
Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
Easy Lime Shamrock Float Directions:
1) Add 2 scoops of lime sherbet to a mug or large glass.
2) Pour in about 1 Cup of Sprite slowly.
For another fun St. Patrick’s Day Dessert idea, check out these Lucky Charm Shamrock Shakes!
- 2 Liter Sprite
- Lime Sherbet
- Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- Green Sugar Sprinkles
- ) Add 2 scoops of lime sherbet to a mug or large glass.
- ) Pour in about 1 Cup of Sprite slowly.
- ) Add whipped topping and green sugar sprinkles.