Anyone else get so excited when the menu boards at the coffee shop change and there is pumpkin spice everything?! While I love to sip a big ol’ spiced cup of coffee, my boys don’t like the taste of decaf coffee and I don’t like buying huge super sugary drinks for them. So, I came up with a delicious coffee house kids’ drink that we all love … Pumpkin Spice Milk!!
And hi, friends! If we haven’t been introduced, I’m Keri and I hang out over at Shaken Together where I love to share easy recipes from breakfast to dessert and everything in between!
This creamy, spiced drink is perfect for Fall mornings and with a squirt of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice on top, it feels fun and fancy, too! A little coffee house style at my house!
Yes, there is a little whipped cream. And yes, there is a little sugar. But there is also calcium and vitamins from the milk so I don’t feel too bad about this treat every now and then. 🙂
Now, this yummy drink couldn’t be any easier. In fact, there are only two main ingredients. And if you are a pumpkin spice lover like me, you probably already have them in your fridge!
Here is what you need to make Pumpkin Spice Milk:
- Milk – we used regular whole milk, but you can use almond or soy milk, too
- Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer – you can use sugar free or even homemade creamer if you’d like
- Whipped cream (optional but yum!)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (optional)
Now, let’s get sipping …
- First, fill a glass with ice.
- Pour the glass 2/3 of the way full with milk, fill the rest of the glass with pumpkin spice coffee creamer and stir to combine.
- Top with a big whoosh of whipped cream.
- Add a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Finish with a polka dot paper straw and sip away!
Pumpkin Spice Milk is a great way to treat the kids (or coffee haters – gasp!) to a pumpkin spice drink during this festive time of year!
What are some of your favorite fall flavors? I am most certainly firmly in the pumpkin spice camp, but I also love caramel + apples, any apple, lots of cinnamon and spices and of course, pumpkin anything!
More Favorite Fall Drinks at Shaken Together!