My dear friend shared this recipe a few years ago with me and it has quickly became one of our favorite easy family recipes. We love the fact that you can make several extra burritos to freeze too!
These burritos also make a great lunch on the go! Add some salsa and sour cream for a yummy Mexican dish! Try using corn tortillas for a gluten free alternative. We love using pepper jack cheese in these. It give the burritos a yummy kick.
Spicy Black Bean Burritos
Spicy Black Bean Burrito Directions:
- Combine all the black bean mix ingredients in a bowl .
- Add 2 T. black bean mix to a flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle on a generous amount pepper jack cheese.
- Roll the Tortillas up and place facing down on greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
- Spicy Black Bean Burritos
- Black Bean Mix Ingredients:
- 1 Can black beans
- 3 Green onions diced
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2-3 Chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 C. shredded pepper jack cheese
- Small flour tortillas