So here’s a really fun guest feature we have today….MADDIE from the fantastic site LIL’ MAGOOLIE. She was so kind to share the love and feature our VINTAGE PAPER CHANDELIER a couple of weeks ago, and in turn we discovered her darling site. Ok and I’m not going to lie, I’m a little jealous that she has been featured on APARTMENT THERAPY. If you never been there, ooooohhh you must look, it’s divine. So, welcome to Maddie and all of you Oh and one more thing I cannot forget, she’s sweet as ever so go check her cool stuff out. Lets all Welcome Maddie from Lil’ Magoolie!
Five Random Things about Maddie from Li’l Magoolie.com
– I was born in Australia, spent the last 3 years in Calgary, Canada and now live in beautiful Christchurch, New Zealand
– I’m a Graphic Designer, Wifey and Mum to a 17 month old cutie named Aspen
– I’m a complete colourphile (is that a word?). If it’s colourful, I’m there with bells!
– I love making little downloadable projects for people to make at home (http://lilmagoolie.com/crafty-magoolie-projects/)
– I’m addicted to macarons (you know – those DIVINE french meringuey things), blogging and Project Runway.
(You can read more about Maddie in her interview with Apartment Therapy’s Ohdeedoh: http://tiny.cc/lhuah)
Check out Maddie’s Top Ten crafty projects she has found and featured on her site:
1. Beach Towel Dress – Crafter Hours
2. Princess Pavillion – IKAT Bag
3. Balloon Wreath – HowDoesShe?
4. Ms Lipsie Purse – Lia’s Space
5. Homemade Kaleidescope – Inna’s Creations
6. Terrific Teepee – Sew Mama Sew
7. Rainbow Cake – Omnomicon
8. Strawberry Tote – IKAT Bag
9. Faux Sheepskin Cloud Rug – Lifeflix
10. From mens to kid’s tie – Hideous, Dreadful, Stinky!
VOTE FOR THE LI’L MAGOOLIE BLOG IN THE NZ NETGUIDE WEB AWARDS!