So here’s a really fun guest feature we have today….MADDIE from the fantastic site LIL’ MAGOOLIE. She was so kind to share the love and feature our VINTAGE PAPER CHANDELIER a couple of weeks ago, and in turn we discovered her darling site. Ok and I’m not going to lie, I’m a little jealous that she has been featured on APARTMENT THERAPY. If you never been there, ooooohhh you must look, it’s divine. So, welcome to Maddie and all of you 🙂 Oh and one more thing I cannot forget, she’s sweet as ever so go check her cool stuff out. Lets all Welcome Maddie from Lil’ Magoolie!
Five Random Things about Maddie from Li’l Magoolie.com
– I was born in Australia, spent the last 3 years in Calgary, Canada and now live in beautiful Christchurch, New Zealand
– I’m a Graphic Designer, Wifey and Mum to a 17 month old cutie named Aspen
– I’m a complete colourphile (is that a word?). If it’s colourful, I’m there with bells!
– I love making little downloadable projects for people to make at home (http://lilmagoolie.com/crafty-magoolie-projects/)
– I’m addicted to macarons (you know – those DIVINE french meringuey things), blogging and Project Runway.
(You can read more about Maddie in her interview with Apartment Therapy’s Ohdeedoh: http://tiny.cc/lhuah)
Check out Maddie’s Top Ten crafty projects she has found and featured on her site:
1. Beach Towel Dress – Crafter Hours
2. Princess Pavillion – IKAT Bag
3. Balloon Wreath – HowDoesShe?
4. Ms Lipsie Purse – Lia’s Space
5. Homemade Kaleidescope – Inna’s Creations
6. Terrific Teepee – Sew Mama Sew
7. Rainbow Cake – Omnomicon
8. Strawberry Tote – IKAT Bag
9. Faux Sheepskin Cloud Rug – Lifeflix
10. From mens to kid’s tie – Hideous, Dreadful, Stinky!
VOTE FOR THE LI’L MAGOOLIE BLOG IN THE NZ NETGUIDE WEB AWARDS!