Hi! Before we jump into these fun and simple treat boxes, I wanted to introduce myself since this is my first time posting as an official contributor to The Crafting Chicks. My name is Amy Robison. I’m a graphic designer who loves to throw parties for my kids and friends. I am an extreme extrovert and absolutely love to be around people. I have enjoyed crafting and creating my whole life. Designing parties and small gifts is my favorite because it is a way for me to combine my love of people and crafting. You can find my parties and holiday designs on my blog, or if you happen to have a Silhouette cutting machine, you can find my designs on their website too.
I am excited to show you party crafts each month, and can’t wait for you to download these free Easter treat boxes to create for a fun party or gift for a friend. When I design parties, treat boxes or any other printable, I like them to be as easy as possible to put together. I don’t have time to cut and glue a million pieces together for a project, and I know you don’t either. Getting more than one use out of a project is always a bonus too. You can use these treat boxes for party favors, gifts to friends and family, or to hold office knick-knacks in. It would also be fun to use them in an Easter scavenger hunt and place each clue inside. These Easter treat box printables really are so versatile.
Easter Treat Box Printables
- Download and print out the Easter Treat Box printable.
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Fold along all the dotted lines on the boxes. Folding everything first will make it easier to see how it all fits together once glued.
- Glue each box together. I have found that Tombow Mono Liquid Glue works the best with 3D paper crafts.
- To add dimension to your bunny, use a pop dot to adhere the feet and tail to the box.
- Cut two squares of tissue paper approximately 2″x2″ for the top of the carrot box. Glue them on top of each other staggering the corners.
- Pinch the tissue paper in the middle and fold up the sides.
- Glue the “Happy Easter” tag to the top of the box, then glue the fluffy tissue paper on top of the tag.
- Fill with candy!
Aren’t these boxes adorable and so easy? Download the Easter treat box printables right now and you can make them while you binge on Netflix (if you’re like me and need to keep your hands busy while you watch tv) or spend quality time with your kids making them together. That is one of my favorite things about crafting, there’s no right or wrong way to do it.
Thank you for letting me share these with you today. You can find more Easter party designs on my blog. Happy crafting!
And for more Easter and Springtime printable fun, check out our Springtime Printable Pack.
[…] que necesitas son los materiales: cartulina blanca, tijeras, pegamento y papel de seda. Luego descarga e imprime las plantillas desde el blog The Crafting Chicks haciendo click en el texto que indica […]
[…] these Easter Treat Box Printables are so much […]