This post contains affiliate links:)
Learning Tracking Chart
Today we are so excited to share some fun tips for helping little learners stay on track and enjoy learning at home. One of our favorite ways to learn at home is with ABCmouse.com.
We created these Printable Learning Tracking Charts for you to print at home. The learning charts are pretty open for how you would like to use these at home with your child’s learning time. We love using them for our learning time on ABCmouse.com. You can try ABCmouse.com for free for a month! What You’ll Need for Learning Tracking Charts:
30 Day Free Trial of ABCmouse
Printable Learning Charts (Below)
A Marker to fill in your child’s name and the current month
After printing the charts, add your child’s name and the current month with a bright marker. Let kids hang these in an accessible spot. It’s fun to let your child choose their own stickers to add as they learn!
The charts pair perfectly with ABCmouse.com. Our kids have been having so much fun learning at home with ABCmouse.com.
We use the Learning Tracking Chart in conjunction with the time/lessons each child passes off each week on their learning path.
You can choose to use the tracking chart in a couple of ways:
-Have your child add a sticker when he/she completes one lesson.
-Have your child add a sticker for time spent on their learning path. Our kids have been adding a sticker for each 30 minutes or hour spent learning on ABCmouse.com. You will want to adjust this for the age of your child.
Kids won’t have a hard time filling up the chart because they love it so much!
Here are some awesome things we have learned about learning at home with ABCmouse.
The leading and most comprehensive digital early learning resource for children ages 2–8
- More than 8,500 standards-based learning activities covering preschool – 2nd grade and 850 lessons
- ABCmouse offers an expert-designed curriculum for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade
- ABCmouse encompasses reading and language arts, math, science, health, social studies, art, and music
- Multi-award-winning curriculum, honored by parents and educators
- ABCmouse is regularly ranked as the leading children’s learning iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ app in both the Kids and Education categories
- Used by millions of children, embraced by parents, teachers, and librarians
- More than 1.6 million ABCmouse learning activities are completed each day, with over 2.2 billion completed to date.
- Efficacy validated by multiple independent studies
- Large-scale research studies have concluded that ABCmouse accelerates learning and helps children make significant gains in early literacy and math skills.
What we have loved about ABCmouse while watching our little ones learn:
- ABCmouse personalizes learning for each child. From choosing their own avatar and learning level, to creating a learning path for each child, children will love having their own personal spot on ABCmouse.
- Kid User Friendly (And adult too). It is so easy to navigate from the home page and through each section.
- Parents can easily track each child’s progress.
- Perfect for Ipads! We love that our kids can use ABCmouse from an ipad and are impressed that both the computer and app version are cohesive and easy for kids to pick up right where they left off.
- The kids LOVE the tickets, pet shop, and toy store for fun positive reinforcement, which encourages growth on their learning path.
- Easy for kids to self start! The program is so easy to use that little learners can get started on their own. This is so great for busy moms, especially during dinner time!
- Fun design and graphics. We love the layout and designs at ABCmouse. So happy and kid friendly!
- ABCmouse offers a Free 30 Day Trial, so you can see if it works for your family and child.
- We hope you will find these Learning Tracking Charts useful for home learning. It’s a great way to track progress, and celebrate learning achievements at home!
Download Below. Personal Use Only Please. All downloads/printables are property of The Crafting Chicks, LLP.
(This is a compressed or zipped file with 3 versions of the Learning Tracking Chart in green, blue and pink. To open, you will need to right click on the folder and unzip the contents) . Now you are ready to print!