Hi everyone! Kiki from Kiki and Company here to wish you a happy summer! I love so many things about summer, but one of my favorites is the fresh fruit you can get everywhere. I wanted to come up with a cute garland to decorate a small space to help ring in the summer!
You can use the fruit only or add the word SUMMER in there as well.
To make this Summer Fruit Garland:
- Free Printable at the end of the post
- twine or ribbon
- glue or hole punch
- Download and print out the freebie at the end of this post.
- Cut out all the fruit and the letters
- If you are going to glue the letters to the twine (I used hot glue), simply lay out the twine as long as you need it. Tie a loop at the ends and just glue the fruit/letters to the twine.
- If you are going to hole punch, punch 2 holes in each item and simply thread the twine through.
- You are done!
I hope you have the happiest summer around and that you can make SO many great memories.
keri @ shaken together says
I love the colors and that cute fruit – Kiki, this Summer fruit garland is adorable!!
Thanks! 🙂 This is exactly what I was looking for!