{Valentine’s Day Word Art and Notecards + Free Downloads!}

I needed a little something for my mantle for Valentine’s Day.  I had this red frame and decided to make some word art to go it it.  I LOVE how it turned out.  I made my word art in Photoshop using various fonts that I love.  I just played around with words, fonts, sizes and colors to make them fit together like a puzzle.

I would love to share my word art with you.  Click on the link below to download a free one (personal use only please).

Jamie’s Valentine Word Art & Note Cards

{All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to send your friends and link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}

I also used this word art to create some LOVE mail to send to family members and friends.  It was so simple to print these on regular white cardstock (8.5 x 11), cut the paper in half and fold into a card.  Pair with a red or pink envelope and you have a very cute note card to send to someone on Valentine’s Day!

You could also stack a few of these cards and tie them with a bow to give away as a gift.

LOVE, Jamie

Comments

1. Julie says

Jamie,
    I see it’s still all about the cute!! It’s so fun to see you and your cute fam on this blog! Love Ya!!

I’m going to admit something. It might be shameful. It might be too truthful. It might make me permanently reside on someone’s “list”.

I don’t usually love subway art. There. I said it. EEK!

Not that I’ve NEVER liked it. I’m just really picky about the fonts, and how the words are placed.

This is the longest way EVER to say….. I LOVE THIS ONE!!! The fonts are great. The size is great. The colors are great. I like EVERYTHING about it! Yay! And it’s darling on the cards. Super cute!

3. christine says

The links are not working for me….is anyone else having that problem? I LOVE them & would LOVE to download them.

4. Alice Bishoff says

Love this download. Thanks for something quick & easy for those of us (ME) that wait until the last minute.

Thanks again!!

5. Lynn says

Love this but the link says it is not valid. Are your freebies only available for a limited time? Thanks for sharing your talent!

6. Kathy Mc says

When I click on the link above to download, the Pinterest page comes up asking me to login but I don’t have an account. Is this the only way to download your fun and loving subway art? TIA!

7. poodleloverdlj says

I downloaded your print files & although my pc created it’s own file folder; I can not print it, only look. Maybe I have to ask for it a different way because I have Vista. Any clues?

8. Rossie says

I would LOVE to print off this adorable Valentine’s Day word art, but for some reason its not printing for me? Did anyone else have this problem? Help!

9. Erin says

thank you.. this is just the right one for our kids to use… we ( Americans) live in Singapore where they don’t sell V-cards so I really appreciate it!