{Tooth Fairy Stationery + Free Printable}

tooth fairy stationery 1 sm

tooth fairy stationery 2 sm

Last month I shared my Tooth Fairy Pillows and Pattern.  Today I’m sharing my Tooth Fairy Stationery with you!

When I was little…the Tooth Fairy left me blue heart shaped notes every time…with fancy writing and cute pictures showing how she had used my teeth to make jewelry…(talented mom)  I still have these:)

tooth fairy stationery 3 sm

I made these printables for two reasons…

-easy to write a quick note…I printed a bunch at once and then hid them away with our $2 bills…The Tooth Fairy also likes to write fancy…if only she had practiced her cursive better like her mom!!

-I added the teeth picture at the bottom so the Tooth Fairy could circle the lost tooth with the date…then I can add these little notes to my kids’ memory books.

tooth fairy stationery 4 sm

See how cute it looks tucked in the pillow!  Sharing the printable with you now!  I hope Tooth Fairy’s around the world find this helpful:)

Download below:)

{All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}

tooth fairy stationery example sm

Comments

Oh my…such an adorable idea! I love it:-) Your printables are perfect…thanks so much! I can’t wait to do this with my daughter. How sweet. PS…love you blog, it is very inspiring.

2. allison says

I’m pinning this for later. Got a few more years till our family loses any teeth. Love the idea. Thanks for sharing your talents!

3. Renee says

Love this cute idea and how it keeps track of the tooth and the date! The tooth fairy also leaves $2 bills at our house. This is the only money they are not allowed to spend! My daughter counted hers the other day and she has $28 in $2 bills! And, she has 2 more loose teeth! Thanks for the printables!

I have never heard of the stationary idea but what a sweet idea it is! I am going to start it with my granddaughter. I would think it would make it so much more real to children

5. Tammy says

I’m clicking “download” but it’s not working for me :(. Do I have to join your website or anything first? Thank you!! I just love your stuff!! ;)

6. Tiffany Marshall says

Thank you so much for sharing! I wish I had these from the beginning. I am off to sprinkle a little magic fairy dust/glitter & use your beautiful creation right now! Thank you again

7. Suzette says

Hi, This is so stink’in cute! Thank you! I downloaded it, but it won’t allow me to print. Am I doing something wrong? thanks

8. Britt says

Yay! Took me a while to find a good printable Tooth Fairy note, that could be filled in (not just an already written letter), and when I do, I see that it’s from a bunch of fellow LDS Utahns! I’m scrambling in the middle of the night to find something appropriate, so thanks ladies!

9. Jody Le Blanc says

Thank you for the free printable. I would love to link your site to my shares. Could you give me a tip on how to do that?

Thanks so much! ;)

10. Heather says

Love love the tooth fairy stationary. Thank you!! Question: how to you print one of them in regular size paper? When I print I get 4 small ones. Thanks again! ;-)

11. Amanda says

Thank you so much for the totally cute printable. I can’t wait until my son’s first tooth pops out and I can use it for him. It will be any day now:)

12. Tess says

Thanks so much for the *most* adorable Tooth Fairy stationery I’ve seen. I’m sure my son is going to be thrilled to get one with his first tooth (that’s hangin’ on by a thread!). And I lurve the pillow!
    We are doing R20 (twenty South African rands) for his teeth …. works out to about $2. Though I’ve heard of parents doing R200!