I love this time of year–celebrating the season of Christmas and revisiting some of our favorite family traditions. For me, a huge part of what makes the holidays special is decorating our home! I get all giddy when we bring up the Christmas boxes from the basement–it’s like Christmas morning to open the boxes and put up the tree and hang the stockings and light the candles and string up the garlands.
When we put up our Christmas decorations it brings a sense of coziness and comfort, and helps to fill our home with love and warmth and an extra sparkle and energy that sets it apart from the rest of the year! It reminds me of the reason for the season.
1. I’m loving red glitter!
2. Also loving vintagey silver sparkle.
3. A souvenir from our Christmas spent in Hawaii a few years back.
4. Blue baby booties from our first Christmas as parents!
5. A precious scribbled ornament from our toddler.
6. Loving the way the lights reflect in the red ball.
7. Our first Christmas as a married couple–2000.
8. Another handmade gift from our son–these homemade ones from our kids are my favorite!
Now I’d love to know, how do you spread real cheer with your holiday decorating? Show me with your photos! Click “Add me” in the Cheer Tree below to upload your holiday decorating photos and share them with your Twitter followers and Facebook friends. Be sure to click on “Special Offers” to unwrap the hidden coupons and deals exclusively from Sears. Keep checking throughout the holidays–new deals are unlocked every day! As another heads up, this week Sears is running a deal offering up to 40% off the entire Christmas Shop! For all your holiday decorating needs and solutions, don’t forget to visit Sears and discover real deals, real cheer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine.