Last Minute Gift Idea {Snowflake Ornament and Gift Tag}

***The typo in the card has been fixed.***

The link below will have the card.  I left off the Merry Christmas so you can gift this afterwards too. So Sorry!!!

I don’t know about you, but I fell in LOVE with Jamie’s cute snowflake ornaments.  I had to make some.  I found this fun little snowflake saying, so I thought I would digi scrap it for you.  (Sorry my picture is so dark.)

With permission from the lovely Summer Driggs at SummerTime Designs, I am sharing this with you.  So if you have a special person you need to share a little something with, whip up one of these snowflake ornaments and print up one of these cards and you are all set.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

1. Judy says

Hi, Love the ornament and card. I am d/l now. Is there a typo in the card ? I noticed one card on your example said quite and the other to d/l said quiet . I know you mean quite, so just checking. Happy Holidays and thank you very much !
    oxoxox

I will try to get a “quite” version up by tonight. Sorry my Christmas festivities have prevented me from doing so earlier. Hope you all have enough time to get them made. Sorry for the mix up! Glad you are all enjoying it though.
      Merry Christmas!
      Becky

2. Merry says

I noticed the typo too, just wish i had seen that before I printed out all 20 of these-ahh! Oh well, sometimes we are all quiet! Love the idea and especially the generous gift of the download and example!

3. marsha says

Just saw these, and loved yours! I have a question, though… your button snowflake looks shiny– did you put a varnish on them? Thanks….

marsha

4. Jessica Rice says

I was just wondering what you used to glue the buttons to the popsicle sticks?? I used a glue gun but I’m afraid the buttons might pop off while in storage all year. Also, how did you connect the snowflake to the card?

Jessica

I used a glue gun and have had to re-glue just a couple this year. I just attached the snowflakes to the cards with some bakers twine or ribbon.