{Valentine Bingo & Free Printable}

sm valentine bingo header

sm valentine bingo stripes

Valentine bingo for you today!  Bingo is always a hit at the class parties, family get-togethers, or family nights!  Today I’m sharing my Valentine Bingo download with you.  Grab some conversations hearts, or ju-ju hearts and let the fun begin.  Enjoy!

PS…What’s your favorite valentine treat/candy…I’m in love with the gummy cinnamon lips…can’t go wait to grab me a few bags!

sm valentine bingo cards 1 and 2

Download Link:

Valentine Bingo

{All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}

sm valentine bingo calling cards

Comments

1. Danielle H. says

Yay – we are planning on playing bingo in my daughter’s class as the party game during the Valentine party. I couldn’t believe you had this on your site for me to just print off instead of having to create it myself! I think you were reading my mind! Thanks!!!

2. Jessica says

Same as Danielle H. just above!! I was just talking to the teachers last week – we’ll do Valentine’s Bingo and because they are still preschool I was going to try to find one without words – this is FANTASTIC!! thank you!!

3. Kersten says

These are awesome! I can’t believe how nice they printed out, Colors are vibrant and fun. My daughters class will love them. Thank you!!

The download isn’t working for me. When it downloads a window pops up and says, “Application Not Found.” Please help! I love this bingo and we are having a little get together this week in our playgroup!

5. Isabelle says

Are there just 4 different cards? I really love them. I am going to use them for my job within elderly care…

6. Annie says

Using this with our 3-, 4-, and 5-year old today with candy hearts! LOVE all the fun Valentine’s activities!! Thanks!