Mother’s Day Handprint Flowers

mothers_day_handprint_tall
If you’ve been a reader of this site you are well aware that I LOVE handprint art.  With a little help in the creative process, (Thanks Jamie), I decided to do a spin off my Father’s Day Handprint Tree, and make these adorable Mother’s Day Handprint Flowers!

mothersday_handprint

Download below and enjoy! Each download includes a 3 stem and 4 stem flower group.  I used just regular ole craft paint for their hands. :)

Enjoy!

All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.

Comments

1. Melissa says

These are adorable. My mom will be in town on the weekend of Mother’s day so the kids and I are going to make them for Grandma while she is visiting! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, I’ll use these for my a Mother’s day activity with the 3-4 year old church class I teach. I’ll have plenty of wipes too because these little ones will love getting their hands messy.

My sister also has 5, so I thought for her she could do the 4 and have the oldest or youngest do thumb print centers. You could have the kids just use their finger prints for the flowers, so they are dotted around in a circle and then have the one be the center.
      Hope that helps!!
      Becky

3. Heather says

Hello,
    This template looks so fun! I tried downloading the file several different ways but it doesn’t allow me to print or zoom/change size. Is there a step I am missing?

Thanks!

Once you download you will need to unzip the file in order to print. Just right click on it and select ,”unzip,” or “uncompress.”

I am hoping to use the template for Mother’s Day gifts for my mom and MIL. The kids will have fun making the hand prints and I’m sure the grandmom’s will love their gift.

5. Melissa says

This is such a great idea! I wish I thought of this when I was little! Will come in handy in the future though :) Thanks!

6. Chelsea says

Hello – I love this idea – I am trying to download and I am getting a message saying that the file is not available. Is there anyway you can email me the template?

Thanks,
    Chelsea

7. Michelle says

This is wonderful – thank you so much! Any tips for making sure the handprint come out clear and even? Should I brush the paint onto their hands?

8. Kenzie says

Hi, I really want to use this printable for the year 2014. Is there a way to change it on my own or can you make an updated one?