We are so super excited to introduce to you…..drum roll please…..i’m not sure if you know how big of a deal this is….it’s a big deal…the NEW CRICUT EXPLORE machine!!!! This lovely baby was unveiled in Salt Lake City, Utah Monday evening at an event hosted by Cricut. We were lucky enough to be in attendance and were able to see and USE this beauty first-hand. It’s everything other cutter machines are NOT and we are so excited to tell you about it so here it goes…..
***IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER***
10. It’s the FIRST machine that CUTS, SCORES, and PRINTS all in the same simple machine. YES, it’s TRUE!!! This is truly groundbreaking and when we heard about it just last night, we couldn’t believe what we were hearing. We got to see it in action and it’s AAAAHHHmazing! Down below, you see a picture of this in action…at least the cutting and printing part. As you can see, it’s cutting around the letters and the letters are being drawn right on the card.
9. YOU don’t have to change the SETTINGS!!!! You just turn the dial. In machines similar to this one, the depth of the blade has to be set, the thickness of the materials being cut, etc etc. With this new machine, you just turn the dial and the machine knows how deep and how fast to cut.
8. You can go from Inspiration to Creation in just a few clicks. There is a project library that you can go through and choose a project and with a couple clicks, you can create those projects, the machine and software know exactly what to do!! How many times do we look on Pinterest and NEVER make any of the projects we pin? Now you can choose the project and create it FAST!
7. It’s NOT JUST FOR PAPER & VINYL CRAFTING anymore. While this machine cuts paper and vinyl like a champion, the fact that it cuts a variety of other materials, makes it perfect for home decor, jewelry, accessories, and many other things. I think in the past, similar machines have been more focused on paper and vinyl. This machine is focused on the whole DIY spectrum and is much more versatile.
6. PRECISE cut, big or small! WE love that IT WORKS! It’s precise and cuts tiny tiny pieces that are 1/4″ up to 23 1/2″ tall. The well-engineered blade is astounding.
5. CUT OUT THE IMAGES YOU DESIGN!!! Upload .jpg, .png, .bmp and .gif files for free, or use .svg and .dxf files as part of a monthly subscription. I’m not going to lie, i’m SOOOO happy about this. This is AWESOME!!!
4. You can now use fonts already installed on your computer & any Cricut cartridges you already own. Better yet, once you upload them to the design software, you don’t ever have to upload them again and they are there for your use as you need them!
3. Designed for a lifetime of use!!!! The German engineering is precise, compact, and well-made. They didn’t mess around when making and designing this product. I want to know that when I buy something, it’s going to last me a very long time and be reliable, duh don’t we all!
2. The design software is EASY. TO. USE & you have access to 25,000+ images for just $.99 or do a lovely monthly subscription to have all access….AWESOME. It’s very user friendly and designed for the consumer.
1. I would have to say the #1 reason for me to use the Cricut Explore and my 1st favorite thing besides all the awesome features, all the possibilities, and all the bells and whistles….what is it, what is it? It’s their staff, their people, their employees that are down right delightful. I’ve never met a group of people that are so focused on the consumer and what to know EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT & NEED. I kid you not, we deal with a lot of companies in the industry of crafting and DIY and you won’t find a more delightful group of people that care so much! SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.
So watch for this beautiful baby….it will be available on HSN in February and will be available on many popular consumer shelves on March 15th!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on one….CRICUT EXPLORE.
xoxo, KIRSTENPin It