Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
This is a favorite at our house! Chicken salad with the best ingredients.
It’s easy to prepare ahead of time and serve or lunch or dinner.
We love sharing this yummy chicken salad sandwich recipe at family parties and events.
Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe Ingredients:
Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwich Directions:
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts cooked and cubed or shredded
- 2 Cups Mayo (or greek yogurt, or half mayo and half greek yogurt)
- 2 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-2 C. chopped celery
- 2 C. Red Grapes, Halved
- 8 oz. Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped
- ½ C. Craisins
- 1 T. Dried Onion Flakes
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Peper
- Large croissants
- Finely Shredded Colby-jack cheese
- ) Whisk together mayo, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a bowl.
- ) In a separate bowl, mix together cooked and shredded chicken, celery, grapes, Craisins, and dried onion flakes.
- ) Pour the mayo mix over the chicken mix, and mix together well.
- ) Fill croissant with chicken salad, sprinkle on a handful of shredded cheese on top of the chicken salad.
Ashita Schafet says
What do you do with water chestnuts? Mix with Chicken I assume?
Yes just mix them in. Sorry if it’s not in the recipe. I’ll go make sure to add it.