Hi everyone, Kiki from Kiki and Company and I am back to share a fun craft project to do with your kiddos this Halloween season. My kids LOVE Halloween. They love to WEAR Halloween on their shirts, their socks, and anything else they can get their hands on! So today, I thought it would be fun to do just that. Today we are going to make rings for Halloween and they couldn’t be easier!
To begin you will need the following:
- Free Halloween Printables
- Ring bases similar to THESE
- Hot Glue gun and glue
- Modge Podge or Diamond Glaze
To make the rings couldn’t be simpler:
- Download, print and cut out ring printables
- Hot glue onto ring base.
- Put a few layers of Modge Podge (the glitter one would be fun!) or use Diamond Glaze to add a nice finish and hardness to the top of the ring.
- That’s it! You are done!
It is so fun doing simple projects with your kids, and this is definitely one that they will love doing with you and wearing around Halloween time!
To download this freebie, click on the link below:
Happy Halloween crafting!