Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies are so easy but pack a yummy punch. With crushed candy canes, and white chocolate chips, these cookies are sure to be a house hold favorite.
We love easy cookie recipes at our house. Cake Mix cookies are some of the softest, chewiest cookies there are. And they are super easy to make too.
My daughter made this batch for her Tween Cookie Exchange party. They were a hit. With chunks of crushed candy canes, and white chocolate chips, these cookies are super yummy.
Here’s the recipe for Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies:
- 1 box White cake mix
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 egg whites
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 6 large candy canes, or a dozen small ones, broken into pieces (Place candy canes into a small baggie, then place in a gallon sized baggie. Smash with a pan or smack on the counter top.)
- ½ cup, white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients on medium until well combined.
- Add in white chocolate chips and crushed candy can pieces, mix until just combined.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of dough and drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or just before they start to turn too brown on the edges
- Let cool on the cookie for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
And for more great ideas and recipes for a Tween Cookie Exchange make sure you check out our other posts: