Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies are so easy but pack a yummy punch. With crushed candy canes, and white chocolate chips, these cookies are sure to be a house hold favorite.
My daughter made this batch for her Tween Cookie Exchange party. They were a hit. With chunks of crushed candy canes, and white chocolate chips, these cookies are super yummy.
Here’s the recipe for Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies:
- 1 box White cake mix
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 egg whites
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 6 large candy canes, or a dozen small ones, broken into pieces (Place candy canes into a small baggie, then place in a gallon sized baggie. Smash with a pan or smack on the counter top.)
- ½ cup, white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients on medium until well combined.
- Add in white chocolate chips and crushed candy can pieces, mix until just combined.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of dough and drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or just before they start to turn too brown on the edges
- Let cool on the cookie for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.