If you love a good snack mix recipe, you have to try this S’more Snack Mix Recipe. It is so yummy you won’t be able to stop yourself from eating it. The chocolate coated marshmallows are my favorite.
I’ve got to admit, this might be my favorite snack mix ever. And that’s saying a lot cause I’m not a huge S’mores fan. But this recipe is killer.
I made this S’more Snack Mix Recipe for our Hot Cocoa and S’mores Couple Party and it was a hit. Initially I was just going to place the snack mix ingredients on the table in these cute Buffalo Plaid Bowls, but then decided I wanted to try and make a Muddy Buddy type recipe instead. And let me tell you, it is so good.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this S’more Snack Mix Recipe:
This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small percentage if you purchase through these links. But it costs you nothing more to buy through these links.
- Buffalo Plaid Bowls
- Mini Marshmallows
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 of the S’more Snack Mix Recipe (recipe below)
S’more Snack Mix Recipe:
- ½ c. Nutella chocolate spread
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 4 c. Golden Graham cereal
- 3 c. corn Chex cereal
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Golden Graham cereal
- mini marshmallows
- pretzel rods
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chocolate spread and the chocolate chips.
- Place in the microwave and melt for 30 seconds on high, three times, stirring in between.
- Once the chocolate is nice and smooth, stir in the mini marshmallows, then fold in the cereal.
- Transfer the cereal to a large ziploc bag, add the powdered sugar, seal and shake to coat.
- Toss in a large clean bowl along with the Golden Graham cereal, Golden Graham cereal, mini marshmallows, and pretzel rods.
We also got these adorable little Buffalo Plaid Snack Bowls with Lids for our guests to take these with them. They would make the cutest little gift too.
We had so much fun at our Hot Cocoa and S’mores Couple Party.
For more party details make sure you check out these posts.