{St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Treasure Hunt, Treat Toppers & Free Printables}

This week we will be sharing many free printables for all of your St. Patrick’s Day festivities!  Stay tuned for more! Our Brooke will be sharing this Treasure hunt and a few other goodies on Fresh Living today. Since I teach preschool to the most adorable 4 & 5 year olds, holidays are always so much fun.  This year for St. Patrick’s day, we will be celebrating with a “green” lunch (I plan on sharing this week), and of course we have to go on a Leprechaun Treasure hunt! I bought Rolos, Skittles & green beaded necklaces to use for our “Treasure.”  I designed a rainbow tag treat topper that says “You are my Pot of Gold at the End of a Rainbow.”

[wpdm_file id=4 title="true" ]

My kiddos LOVE a good treasure hunt, so I made a “LUCKY” treasure hunt to share today…with 8 “generic” clues so that you can use it at home with your little ones. I also included 2 blank circles, if you choose to write your own clues:)

[wpdm_file id=3 title="true" ]

When you download the files, they are zipped files. So once you download the file, you will need to right click on the file and select “extract file” in order to access them or print them. You can print them at home or at any photo printer.

{Remember, all printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to send your friends and link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}

Comments

1. Julie says

This is so perfect!!! I love it. Thank you so much. I’ve had trouble with with download and can’t seem to access the zip file – Box.com says the file as been deleted. I would really love to do this with my daughter. Thank you! Julie

2. Heidi says

This is awesome and I know my kids would love this! Unfortunately I’m having the same problem as Julie and can’t access the file:(

I’m having trouble with the download too. It won’t let me download because you have to enter the name and password and I don’t have that information. Please let me know how I can access the file.

4. Terressa T. says

I created an account in box, but the file won’t show up :(
    I would LOVE to have this for my kids this week. If you could email me a jpg copy or a new link that would be fabulous!! thank you so much for your inspiration and ideas. I enjoy reading your content.

5. Theresa says

Having the same problem as the other two – the box site says the item has been deleted. Can you send the zip file to my email? This is such a cute idea and thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

6. julie r says

Ok, I thought I was doing something wrong. I too would love have these for my 2 girls. We made the trap this weekend. Thanks, Julie!

7. Andrea says

This is SO CUTE! Thanks for putting this together! I can’t wait to try this with my son and daughter on Saturday. I’m having the same issue as the others, though, and can’t access the file.

8. Kristy says

Thank you SO much for sharing this!!! It’s perfect for my daughter’s St. Pat’s day/Rainbow 5th birthday party(her b-day is actually the 17th). :)

9. Jenn says

Love this idea!! Must try with my little ones!! Love this site, by the way…Wish I had more of your crafty genes. :)

10. Scott says

Trying to print the treasure hunt but I am having a hard time doing it. I signed up for an account through box.com but it still doesn’t let me download the file. Can someone help me?

11. Tiffany says

I am having the same problem and not being able to download. Would love some info on how to get it so I can do this with my kids and family!!

12. kelly says

This is so adorable! Daughter is having a couple friends spend the night Friday, would love to do this with them St Pattys Day morning, before we head to the parade! Hope the file gets fixed in time….

13. KRISTIN MILLER says

I can’t download either…. please change it to another format so we cn all try this supwe cute project! Thank you…..

Okay, here’s the deal. It isn’t the format that’s the problem, and it isn’t the link that’s the problem–the problem is that this has been SO POPULAR! and has been downloaded SO MANY TIMES! that we’ve used up our bandwidth and are looking into other options. It doesn’t make sense for us to offer FREE DOWNLOADS if we have to pay to give them away. Although we are happy you all love them so much! Please be patient as we try to figure out the best solution, we’re working on it!

15. Kara says

How can I print the treasure hunt without using BOX? It won’t let me! I somehow got it yesterday but one page messed up so I needed to print another one and I cannot get it. When I click on it, it looks different than it did yesterday! Help!!!!

16. Corie says

It won’t let me download either. It says you are out of bandwidth. Is there something else I can do to get it open?

17. Michelle Blackman says

I just this fun hunt by chance can i stil get to have for this weekend….my kids would love it!

18. Carolyn says

Thank you so much! The google link works perfectly. I am so excited to have some fun with my kiddos on Saturday. Love it!

Just so you all know, the link has been fixed. Click on the individual files, then click on FILE>DOWNLOAD when you are on the image page. I’ve tested it, it should work for everyone now! You’re welcome! ;)

20. Erin says

This is a great idea for my daughters 5th birthday this weekend! I can only get the odd numbers to print. Is anyone else having this problem? Super cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

21. jessica says

I really would like to do this with my daughter, but can’t figure out where the ‘ individual files’ are to download. Is there an easy link ? Thank you !

Jessica, click on the blue link in the post (the doc.google…. one) and it will take you straight to the files. There are 6 files you can download from there.

22. Kelly says

I also just tried to print this out (ADORABLE!!!) but it says “Internal Server Error” when I clink on the link in the post. Am I doing something wrong? I’d LOVE to have this for my 3 boys and my niece for Saturday!

23. Jen says

I was wondering if you could please post another link for the templates. The link said the website is not working. This is such a great idea I love it!

24. Leisha says

Such a fantastic freebie! Obviously I am not the only one that loves it seeing the download has been on overload mode but I just printed it out and cannot wait! My first grader asked me yesterday what leprechauns do on St. Patrick’s Day and how we could find their pot of gold and I cannot wait to see his face. Thank you!

25. Crystal Tucker says

Hi! LOVE this blog! I am also having trouble with the link opening, and would love it for my daycare littles tomorrow! Thanks!

26. Alisha says

This is such a fun idea. I am also getting an “Internal Server Error” when I try to download the treasure hunt. Would you be willing to write down what the treasure hunt clues say? That way we can still use the cute rhymes. Thanks!

27. Carla Pace says

Cant get the download of the you are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
    Can you help me with this.
    Thanks in advance

Hey everyone! The Google Docs link should be working. If it doesn’t work for some reason, I’ve just added more links for you to try. Those should DEFINITELY work. We are getting bombarded with requests and the amount of traffic may be causing our server to go down intermittently, that is why you might see an error. Thanks for understanding!!! :)

29. Jen in PA says

Thanks so much for the cute treasure hunt and toppers. Clever, clever, clever!!
    My kids will love it.

30. Terri says

I made these for my kiddos’ classes, but signed it from GOD, so they know they are a treasure to God. (Christian school, of course) ;) Thanks for the great idea. Can’t wait to do the treasure hunt with them, though I had to come up with different treasure since I used yours for class treats. Gold coins and green Hershey’s Kisses.

31. SARAH says

Thank you so much for this cute idea! i have downloaded and printed them and they are all ready for my preschools class tomorrow!

32. Natalie says

Thank you for this darling treasure hunt! I did this today for St. Patrick’s Day, my girls (ages 3 and 6) LOVED this! So much fun!

33. Mel says

Thank you so much for the idea and printables, I did this with my 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 this morning and they loved it! I told them that a leprechaun must have come to visit in the night and planted the clues. My 3 1/2 year old daughter was so excited she was shaking! Once we found the treasure (a flower pot filled with chocolate coins) we made some rainbow cupcakes and my daughter insisted on leaving one in the yard for the leprechauns with some clues for them to find it – then they both had a nap and when they woke up the cupcake was gone – they were thrilled and a thank you note (on one of the blank clues) was in it’s place. A real piece of magic in our garden and a real pick me up on a day when both kids are feeling full of cold and a bit sorry for themselves.

34. Tamara says

Love these. I can’t wait to try all of your St. Patty’s day ideas. We are in the process of selling our house and as a result we have packed away most of the little ones toys and things so we are going to try to make St. Patrick’s Day extra special this year. Found you on Pinterest.

35. Heather says

Did this one last year with my kids and they had so much fun. I forgot to laminate the clues and lost them.. I was in a bit a of a panic- so glad that you still have this available. THANK YOU :)

36. Kara says

Thank you so much for the wonderful St. Patrick’s Day treasure hunt! I printed out the blank templates and made a hunt for my boys to do tomorrow. They are going to love it! So happy I came across your site! You have amazingly wonderful ideas!

I hope you do not mind I shared this on My blog’s(vintagemarigold.com) St. Patrick’s Day Dinner post. I used a photo and a link back to you both from the photo and the text.

38. Angela says

Was so excited to trying this with my children and making treats to take to one of their play groups but cant seem to print the files after they are downloaded. Very disappointed