No Bake Monster Cookie Bites – same great peanut butter and chocolate flavors made into snack bites. Great for on the go, lunch box treats, or an after school snack.
Hello there! It’s Katie from The Casual Craftlete blog. Today, I am sharing a super easy to make back to school recipe. These No Bake Monster Cookie Bites are perfect for lunch boxes or after school snacks. They are made with a few simple ingredients and the best part is no baking is needed. These bites are so yummy, your kids will love them!
Do you love monster cookies? I mean with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and M & M’s how could you go wrong?! These bites are made slightly healthier than the cookie version. I add old fashion oats, honey, and vanilla extract to complete this recipe.
After you have measured out all of the ingredients into a large bowl, use a spoon or spatula to incorporate them all together. This may take a couple of minutes of mixing because you want to make sure all the ingredients stick together.
Once the mixing is done, I use a small cookie scoop to scoop out about 1 1/2 inch bites onto two baking sheets that have been lined with parchment paper. After I scoop out each bite, I roll them into balls. This process might be a bit sticky but it is so worth it. This no bake monster cookie bites recipe should make approximately 20 to 24 bites. Freeze the bite for about 15 minutes then transfer them to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator.
- 2½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini M&M candies
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1½ inch sized smooth balls using a small cookie scoop or your hands.
- Place bites on to two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes then transfer the bites into an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
I hope you enjoy these no bake monster cookie bites!