Hey everyone!! I’m Abbey from The Cards We Drew and I’m THRILLED to be contributing here today!! Over on my site, I like to share a lot of craft projects, as well as recipes, so today I thought I’d share this tasty Tiramisu Trifle Bowl recipe! I got this recipe from a friends after she made it for a cookout…everyone LOVED it and my husband insisted we get the recipe to make at home!!!
The recipe for this is as follows….
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 oz. size) Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 48 Nilla Wafers
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mixes and mix well.
- Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Line bottom and sides of trifle bowl with Nilla wafers and drizzle with half the coffee.
- Layer half of the pudding mixture over the wafers, then top with chocolate chips.
- Repeat the layers again start with wafers and coffee.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least two hours and keep leftovers refrigerated.
You want to start by brewing a cup of coffee and setting aside to cool. If you’re not a caffeine drinker, you can make decafinated coffee (I made decaf because my son was going to eat it). Place the coffee in the fridge to cool. Then begin mixing together your pudding/cream cheese/Cool Whip mixture and set aside.
After the Nilla wafers were down, I drizzled coffee over top of them until all were covered. Next I added my pudding mixture.
After I add half of my pudding mixture, I added more Nilla wafers around the sides and topped with chocolate chips. Then I started all over again with my layering!
I added another layer of Nilla wafers and topped with more coffee (don’t worry, it’ll soak in)!
Finally you’ll add the rest of your pudding to the layer of wafers, then top with your remaining whipped cream and some fresh raspberries. You can always leave the raspberries off if you prefer and add more chocolate, strawberries, or other toppings of your choice.
Let your trifle refrigerate for 2 hours and then serve cold…you’ll wow your guests with a pretty dessert that tastes AMAZING and takes no time at all to make!
Stop by and visit me sometime at The Cards We Drew!