Caesar Salad Chicken Wraps
This Caesar Salad Chicken Wrap will make a super easy lunch or dinner and is so yummy!
It just takes minutes to make and is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Try making these Caesar Salad Chicken Wraps instead of running through a drive thru! They are a prefect on-the-go meal.
Caesar Salad Chicken Wrap Ingredients:
Caesar Salad Chicken Wrap Directions:
- Spinach Tortillas
- Grilled or Rotisserie Sliced Thin
- Romaine Lettuce Chopped
- Bacon Crumbles-Cooked crisp and crumbled into small bits
- Tortilla Chip Strips or Croutons (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Classic Caesar Dressing
- How to Make Caesar Salad Wraps:
- ) Cut cooked chicken into thin slices. Or you can use a rotisserie chicken.
- ) Cook bacon until crisp, and crumble into small pieces.
- ) Chop Washed Romaine Lettuce and set aside.
- ) Grate Fresh parmesan cheese finely.
- ) With a spoon, spread classic caesar dressing on spinach tortillas.
- ) Add Chicken, Cheese, Lettuce and bacon. Optional toppings are tortilla chip strips and croutons.
- ) Roll the Wrap tightly and cut in half to serve.