I don’t know about you, but around my house, we have Halloween events GALORE! Whether it be a class party, a friend party or trick or treating…this freebie will be the hit of the holiday!
These Vampire Candy Wraps are super easy to make.
- Free printables at the end of this post
- adhesive (hot glue, double sided tape, etc)
- Download, print and cut out free printable. I printed mine as a double sided print. Print the polka dot pattern on back.
- Fold in wings.
- Attach candy with hot glue, double sided tape or any other adhesive you have around
- Tie up with ribbon and attach small tag.
Easy, right?! These are seriously the cutest little treats around!
I hope you have the Happiest Halloween around!
To download this free Halloween Vampire Candy Wraps, click on the link below: