{Quiet Book I}

{Book 1}

Page 1- Open the barn doors and find the farm animal finger puppets

My kids have loved this page and I think it is my favorite too! (or maybe the cupcake page coming up next)

These little puppets were so fun and easy to make!

Page 2 and 3- cupcake numbers-with a mini hot pad

Page 4 and 5- Button on the flowers and Ice Cream Colors

Page 6 & 7- Make a Jack-O-Lantern, and Dog House (my kids love this page!!)

Page 8 & 9- Pattern Shapes Caterpillar & Piggy Bank

Page 10- ABC and 123 pockets for flash cards

Comments

1. Mimi Lee says

You should sell these! They are adorable! If you do sell them let me know! I would love 2, I do not have any sewing abilities, just wooden crafts!

I would love to feature this on my blog if thats ok. Email me if it would be ok!

mimileecanbe@gmail.com
    mimileecanbe.blogspot.com

2. Jessica says

I LOVE the barn page! What a fun and colorful quiet book. You did such an amazing job! I love making quiet books for my daughter. I’m currently working on her third. Head on over to my blog sometime and check them out.

3. andrea says

Hi, as everyone is also stating – this book is fabulous and sooo creative. I have three children under 6 and would just love to have this book! Do you sell these?? Please let me know!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Andrea

4. Cheryl says

I would also like to know if you have a pattern for this book, or where you can get one. Thanks for sharing the idea.
    Cheryl

5. Carrie says

Wow! What an awesome job! After seeing your book I looked around for tutorials on quiet books, none of the books compares with yours!

6. Lesa says

I would really like to buy a couple of these. Do you sell them or have the pattern for them? It is absolutely darling and I’ve been looking for a cute one for quite some time. You do an amazing job!

7. Alissa Udy says

I would also like to purchase or get the pattern for this quiet book! DARLING! Please let me know if this is possible.

8. Jennica Burnett says

Do you sell these? If not do you have some kind of pattern? I have a new sewing machine and am a beginner. I think I could follow it if I had some kind of instructions to each page. Let me know if you could help or give me some advice?

9. Amy says

Would you be willing to share the pattern for the quiet book? I would love to make this for my little girl’s for church. Thanks.

10. Amanda says

Hi there! I would love to learn how you made this! I have a 14 month old with developmentaly disabilities and know she would really benefit from having a quiet book like this. Would you be willing to email the pattern to me? And if you don’t have a pattern, can you at least let me know how to make one for her?

11. Katie says

Very cute! I would love the pattern too. Please email me and let me know if it is possible to purchase the instructions. Thanks!!

12. Mara says

I just saw your quite book and I think it’s adorable. I dont have sewing skills but my mom has and she would make one for my kid. Would you be willing to share the pattern for the quiet book?
    Thanks

13. Nicole Salcido says

These quiet books you did are amazing. I want to make them for my daughter for her birthday. Can you email me your patterns for all the quiet books you did or do you have the patterns for all of them on your site?

My email is
    thesalcidofamily@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

14. Kris says

I agree with all that has been said about your quiet books. Do you have the patterns for sale or a book you can recommend?

15. stacey says

I just recently found your site. I love it! Do you have any patterns you are willing to share or books you are willing to sale, I sew a little, but can not draw to save me, would love to make some for my 3 little girls, those are the darling books I have ever seen

16. Ashley says

Would love to know if y’all sell these. My son would have a blast with this! Please email me if you do, I’d love to buy one!!

17. Sharon says

I would love to make these for my grandchildren! Please let me know if I can get the patterns. ASAP, Christmas is coming.
    Thanks for your help!

18. Lisa Schroy says

I make crafts and sew and go to craft shows and I am running out of ideas of what to make that people want to buy. These books are so cute I think they would be a big seller. I’d love to try to make some. Can you email me and let me know if I can get a pattern to make them. ljscrafty@yahoo.com

19. Lorie Newcomb says

I have a friend who “pinned” this book for herself and asked me to make a quiet book for her baby. I was wondering on the cupcake page and ice cream page, what is the activity? Do you have a pattern of this to share? Thanks!

20. Tami says

CUTE!!! I’d like to know if you have a pattern for the quiet book, it would be GREAT for the GRANDS!!! Thanks.

21. Myca says

I love, love, love this!!! I would also love a pattern! Let me know if you are have it! Would love to make one!

22. rachel says

This is a wonderful book idea. I would also like the instructions and patterns to make one if you would be so kind. Keep up the GREAT ideas!!
    Rachel

23. Kelly M says

Love…Love…Love this book too. So I don’t see any responses on here so I am going to ask also. Do you sell these books or the templates? I would love one of these for my daughter for her to take to church. Please let me know!

THANKS!

24. Sue says

I see ALOT of people have asked for instructions and I haven’t seen anything saying yes or no. I would love to make one of these for my granddaughter. Do you have instructions?

25. Christie Bell says

Do you have a pattern for the oven? I am making a quiet book for my granddaughter and have done the cupcake page and would like to make the oven. It is really cute!
    Thanks